Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Disney Kids' MN1172 Minnie Mouse Watch with Multi-Colored Rubber Band
Amazon Vehicles Back to School Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Florida Georgia Line Shop Now

on April 28, 2014
This watch is a wonderful value. My 4 year old granddaughter said she would like a "rainbow watch" (she does not tell time yet!) Knowing I can find whatever I want on Amazon I searched for one. This product came up. Didn't know what it would look like for such an inexpensive price but took my chances. When it arrived I was so pleased to see it is a quality item. I didn't even know it has a button on it that when pushed lights up the rim in alternating colors. My granddaughter loves it and wears it all the time. I highly recommend this product!
on September 15, 2014
My three year old granddaughter and two year old twin granddaughters absolutely love this watch. It lights up when you press the button. It's a little big on their wrists but they'll grow into their watches quickly.
on December 22, 2014
I got this for my granddaughter who is 2 and a half. She about turned inside out when she opened it. She loves all the lights! It is analog so it will teach her how to tell time..the old fashioned way! It is a little big for her little arm, so I had to put it on the last hole, but she will grow into it. Great buy!
on February 18, 2014
My father bought this for my daughter who is almost 2 yrs old. She loves it because it lights up!
on March 29, 2014
She loves this watch. She and her friends get a kick out of how brightly it blinks. The only problem is that it doesn't have holes for an 8 year old sized wrist.
on May 24, 2014
My daughter loves this watch, especially how it lights up. It's super cute! We just got it so I'm not sure about the durability yet but little kids will love it!
on April 30, 2014
I chose this watch for my grandchildren. They love the the Minnie Mouse and the light up feature. They are now learning to tell time.
on June 17, 2014
Kids love it and thats it.. Not sure how the blinking lights work though! Sometimes it works and sometimes doesnt..
on November 26, 2014
the color on the rubber band is a little bit flurry and some part look like dirty brown. But it flashes and shining. My 3 year old daughter loves it.
BTW, the needle fell out a few days later. too sad!
on July 3, 2014
everything we wanted without the Disney price! The face even lights up....Bonus! Great product great price!