Your Garage Luxury Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Shop Popular Services Catastrophe Catastrophe Catastrophe  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis GNO National Bike Month on Amazon disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 11 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 16 reviews
on December 14, 2007
Daughter likes it. It sounds ok, and plays a little loud. Over all worth the money for the kids!!
on October 28, 2008
I purchased a Mix Max for myself as a cheaper alternative to an iPod. I thought this would make a good accessory for listening to my Mix Max at work. Wow! This little thing sounds GREAT! It doesn't take up a whole lot of room on my desk, which is a plus. And the little lights are really cute. The downside to this product is the sub woofer in the back. It's left very exposed which could be a bad thing around younger users (not a problem with me, I'm 30). The sound quality is surprisingly great for such an inexpensive speaker unit. It comes with the AC adapter and the adapter for the Mix Max to "plug-in" directly. It charges the Mix Max as you use it, which is a big help for me, since I use this in my truck as well. I do not have a Mix Stick, so I can't comment on how this interfaces with that. Overall I would most certainly do it all over again if I had a choice, and I'm considering giving one of these as a present to my niece.
on January 1, 2011
This was purchased for a 6 year old to play music from her Mix Stick but our 8 year old enjoys it too - the sound quality is just fine for a young listener, it isn't too loud, but both kids can enjoy their favorites in their room without disturbing the rest of the house. We control the music they have available, it's easy enough for a 6 & 8 year old to work with and it saves countless $$ as they are not scratching up cd's or monkeying with iPods and stereo equipment. It charges the Mix Stick too, and is a "place" to keep the unit so they can get used to putting it away and finding it each time they need it.

They did find it a bit hard to get the Mix Stick on just right at first and I do hope the unit can stand up to constant use as they click it firmly into place then yank it out for travel. It would be nice if there were a slot to use for playing the sd cards without the Mix Stick in place.
on January 5, 2009
I added this to a Disney mix max purchase for Christmas. What a great idea! The lights around the speakers flash to music and it also charges the mix max. I have a very happy grandaughter. This is a nice product, does as advertised, highly recommend.
on November 13, 2012
I was so excited to receive this product. It took me 3 attempts to bring sound from the mix max to the speakers. When I finally heard sound, it is so low I would have to have complete quiet in the room in order to hear the music. Overall the speakers look great, but thats where it ends. Do not buy this...
on December 28, 2012
Very surprised with the quality of sound from these. I connected my Iphone and was playing music through it for a while and it was clear, good base nice sounds. Then I loaded the kids mix max mp3 and they love it. Charges the mix max mp3 and keeps everything neatly together.
on March 15, 2010
I bought this for my disabled daughter for Christmas to go with the mp3 player that it plays. It is easy to use and sounds great! It charges the mp3 player so we don't need to do it on computer.
on December 26, 2012
I can't believe how great this little machine is! The sound is great and loud. It has different colored lights that can be steady or flashing. My granddaughter absolutely loves this item.
on March 14, 2013
excelente producto , son muy responsables los recomiendo, el envio llego muy rapido y en el tiempo estimado, vendedor 100% seguro!!!
on January 3, 2013
I purchased this for my daughter and she loves it! It's easy to set up and the flashing lights make it that much more amazing!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.