Disney Doc McStuffins Time for Your Checkup Interactive Talking Doll + Lambie Plush Doll
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Includes over 10 Piece
- Doc also talks and sings the "time for Your Check-Up" song
- Check Lambie's heart, ears and temperature
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
It's time for a checkup with everyone's favorite doctor! With the Disney Doc McStuffins Time For Your Check Up Doll you can use Doc McStuffins magical check up tools to make Lambie talk! Check Lambie's heart, ears and temperature. Doc also talks and sings the "time for Your Check-Up" song. Doc McStuffins is an American animated television series produced by Brown Bag Films, which premiered on March 23, 2012 on Disney Channel and Disney Junior. The series is about a six-year-old girl, Dottie "Doc" McStuffins, who can "fix" toys, with a little help from her stuffed animal friends, Stuffy, Hallie, Lambie and Chilly. During ending credits, Doc gives advice to viewers about staying healthy.
From the Manufacturer
It's time for a checkup with everyone's favorite doctor. With the Disney Doc McStuffins Time For Your Check Up Doll you can use Doc McStuffins magical check up tools to make Lambie talk.
Top Customer Reviews
- The set comes with both Doc and Lambie - each doll is interactive and plays fun little phrases.
- In addition to her phrases Doc also plays the catchy "Time for your check up" song
- Comes with a small medical kit that includes a otoscope and a thermometer
- Lambie is soft and cuddly but Doc is made of hard plastic
- Both Doc and Lambie uses 4 AG13 batteries - I am puzzled why the designers decided to go with non-standard batteries.
- No volume settings
- Lambie has touch-points in the ears (for use with the otoscope), mouth (for use with the thermometer), and the chest (for the stethoscope). This is fun, but you don't actually need to use the medical instruments in order to make Lambie talk.
- Neither medical bag, otoscope, nor the thermometer actually fit in Doc McStuffins hands. This seems like a pretty obvious oversight. I am not sure if it will matter to your child, but it certainly seems like Doc should be able to hold her tools.
Final Verdict - I think most children will really like the Doc McStuffins Interactive Doll, but I am afraid that it may not having staying power. The main advantage of the doll is that it will encourage imaginative play IF your child enjoys the Disney show. My hope is that our daughter enjoys the doll and begins to play out some of her favorite "Doc" episodes.