Beauty Fall Reading Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment outlanders3premiere outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels  Three new members of the Echo family Now shipping All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on September 20, 2014
This has to be one of the most hideous watches I've ever come across. And the instructions that came with it were for another watch. But my 6-year-old loves it and it's everything she ever wanted so I've giving it 5 stars for her.
on August 17, 2015
my daughter loves this watch. She is 2 and wanted her own watch like dad but with minnie mouse. Often watches are much too bulky for her 2yo wrist and break easily. SO far she has worn this since we got it (only a few weeks) but the fit is great and it hasn't yet broken. I do wish that it were more water-proof because i am honestly not sure how long i can keep a 2yo from dunking her arm into a pool or dog water bowl or other water source.
on November 22, 2016
This was a gift for my granddaughter,her first watch!! She never takes it off!
on February 26, 2016
Got it for my 4year old daughter and she loved it! :-)
on July 29, 2014
prety

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.