Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 104 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 110 reviews
on February 16, 2013
Got it yesterday, it can not fit the iphone 5. I even snapped off the flat part of the case (the side where your phone is) to see if you had to snap the phone inside, it does not fit at all. I waited for this case for freaking EVER and it was such a disappointment. I'm really upset about it.
on March 11, 2014
It's worth the money as a novelty, and what broke is nothing a little superglue can't fix. I had to glue the volume control ear back on after it popped off. My only complaint is that you can't toggle the silence switch. I have to use a bent out paperclip to push the switch up and down to silence my phone when I'm at work or in class.

Other than that it's adorable and everyone who sees it compliments me.
on March 23, 2013
when my daughter got it she freaked out, she put it on the same day the eye fell off the next day when she was using her phone and we couldn't get it back together.
on February 13, 2013
The product looks excellant and i believed it would be worth paying the shipping cost for such a different case type and my 16 year old loves Toy Story.

BIG MISTAKE - as soon as you move the camera eye it snaps off!!

A lesson learnt I think!!!!!
on February 9, 2013
This is a very adorable and clever phone cover, my daughter fell in love with it....it's very cute, very clever, but it broke on day 2 of having it on her phone. As previous evaluations mentioned, the eye that revolves for the camera option fell off, then the ear that controls the volume fell off....tried to fix it, but unable to.....quite disappointed in this product......It's very cute for the lover the Toy Story who will use it for display only, but once it is in full practical use, it falls apart.
on July 23, 2015
The phone case was adorable but the functionality and durability were not there. Just a few hours after putting the case on the moving eye piece fell off and the ear detached. I was not doing anything bad with it and it was not dropped. The case is hard plastic and is not soft so it is awkward to hold and use. Overall i loved the look of the case but it broke immediately with normal/light use and was difficult to use.
on April 11, 2014
This was a terrible product. Seller stated that it fits an iPod 5 but it did not. The head and body are two different pieces. Since the product wasn't for the iPod 5 it didn't fit and the head wouldn't go on and than it kept falling off. It might fit the other iPod products better but we sent the item back for a refund.....daughter was very sad it didn't work correctly.
on December 17, 2013
i WOULD RATE THEM 20 STARS IF I COULD. BackToKey is amazing. This item shipped from HongKong in just 1 1/2 weeks. What i loved is that they had tracking information available which was awesome because not many sellers from there offer that. The case was beautiful too, and it came with a dust plug/pen which makes it even better. They even gave me a bracelet with my order. What i love about the case is that the ear controls the volume buttons and everything about it is just soooooo cute.
on December 20, 2014
This is advertised as "iPhone 5/5c phone case" but is not at all for iPhone. I waited for it for a while and was going to give it to my daughter for Christmas, she is a huge tory story fan, and was completely disappointed by the product I received. it is hard plastic, it isn't silicone, and isn't even one complete piece, it comes in two halves. I would not recommend to anyone.
on October 20, 2013
The ear that is suppose to control the sound came in broken . It's cute ,but I don't feel it would last very long. I did not return it, because I tried returning another one ,I didn't like and the postage cost more than the phone cover.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.