Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 476 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 510 reviews
on April 13, 2016
I have been watching these little figures to see if any of them have broke or are starting look like they may break but so far nothing has gone wrong with these little figures. My 3 year old son is semi obsessed with Pirates and Jake etc, when I filtered through Amazon to find products I could have DELIVERED THE SAME DAY, I came across these little guys and went ahead and ordered them, i did read the reviews that others had left, saying they were cheap and feel apart etc, but for 14$ I took the chance, and I won! He still playing with them now and so far they are fine! They have even been in the bathtub and still appear fine. The SAME DAY SHIPPING is A+++++ I was amazed that you can get things the same day! I was thinking maybe things would arrive and maybe they would actualy be shipped the folllowing day, but they all arrived before they were promised!! Very very happy! I love AMAzon and going to be using this ONE DAY SHIPPING SERVICE since its FREE much much more!!
on May 15, 2013
Pros: Includes all the main characters from the show. Beautifully crafted. Worth the price.

Cons: They are so nice and all the figures (except the Crockodile) are attached to small platforms so they stand up. They are realatively heavy. They don't feel like action figures that kids would play with. (They feel like decorative figurines more than toys designed for play). Don't float!

I bought these toys to accompany the Pirate Ship bath toy that I'd bought previously. I thought this set of figurines would be something my daughter could play with in the tub with her "Bucky" ship. I find it kind of silly that a cast of characters, who are related to water/pirate ships/beaches, would not be made into water-friendly toys in this particular set. You can't use them in the tub because they are heavy, don't float and have those platforms stuck to their feet so they don't fit on the pirate ship.

Disappointed in their function for play, although they look great!
on April 3, 2014
I bought these "action figures" to go with the pirate ships (Bucky and Jolly Roger). The circular bases make the figures difficult to position on the ships. They do not fit well in the crow nests etc. Difficult to have these figures play together on the spots where more than one character should fit like the top decks. I am very unhappy with the set. I did not give it a one star only because my 3 year old son will still play with them off the ships. When something is advertised as "action figure," one does not expect a figure that is just meant to sit on a shelf.
on May 13, 2016
Got these to use for my son's birthday cake. Jake was already broken off the platform by time it got here. I also think the paint quality could be better since it is Disney and for the price.
review image
on January 3, 2016
These are all on a base, except 3 of them were broken off their base when they arrived. Also they are all fixed: no moving limbs or anything like that. Finally, the painting of the faces was not high quality, such as lips painted that were above where the lips should be, etc. My son cried when he found the broken bases, telling me, 'Daddy, Izzy broke!'. Oh, and it is not the Jake shown in the picture. Instead of Jake with the standard clothes from the show as was pictured, he was in a blue pirate's coat and tricorn. My son was also disappointed about that. Overall displeased with this product. Shipping was fast though.
on December 28, 2014
My 3 and 5 yr olds really enjoy this set. It has all the characters they want and none they don't care about. They have had them a few months and overall they have held up well. Construction is good and haven't worried about my 3 yr old putting them in her mouth.

I have 2 issues with them. First, the bird on the pirate chest is easy to break. My 3 yr old tried to open the chest further, but since it doesn't open it only bent the plastic and due to the weight of the bird will no longer sit-up. Secondly, we bought Jake's ship (the name of which is escaping me) and the Jolly Roger to accompany this set, but this set does not have the holes in the bottom of the pieces so they can stand on those ships. Had they added that Id likely go with 5 stars. Surely they can expect people to buy both sets.
on November 9, 2015
Bought the more expensive one to avoid getting w junk product. As you can see, I didn't avoid anything. Hopefully he will stand on my daughters birthday cake. Seriously can't believe I was charged 20 some odd dollars for this. Only for it to be BROKEN. Should have ordered the junk one for cheaper.
review image
on August 26, 2013
The set has detail and looks good but they are not really great for playtime. Each peice comes on a circle stand so they can't really be played with. I was hoping they would be more like action figures, less movement than a GI JOE but still that idea of flexibility that is not the case. The figures are cute but they aren't really anything that a kid would carry around at all times. I did use them on top of cake and that worked out perfectly. In the end I put them in bag and will use them for cake purposes only. Would not recommend to other parents if they were looking for a set of Jake and the Neverland Pirate toys for their kids.
on October 22, 2015
I wish that they'd specified that the products were immovable characters. I thought I was getting a great deal on some action figures, and what I received were figurines that can't even be played with by a child. The bottom fell off of almost all of the figurines, so now they don't even stand up. Very dissatisfied. I gave it two stars, because they were very cute, but completely opposite of what I had in mind.
on July 26, 2014
I purchased these for my son's birthday and used them as cake toppers. They were the perfect size, and they look great! They looked even better than I had hoped. They are now my son's toys, and he absolutely loves them. They have a flat, circular base, so they stand very easily. They are also the perfect size for toddler figurines.