Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Disney Little Boys' Pixar 7-Pack Brief
Amazon Vehicles Fall Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Back to School STEM

on April 18, 2013
The only reason I bought these was for the Wall-E pair, shown in the picture. My kid is a huge Wall-E fan and this was the only package I could find with Wall-E underwear. There was NO Wall-E pair in the package when sent.

Kiddo was very upset, needless to say. Don't put up pictures of things that aren't in the package!!!
44 comments| 29 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 24, 2013
Only one out of the 7 pairs is the same as pictured! (The Cars ones at the top) The others are much less cute than pictured. The Finding Nemo ones are just two of the characters (Nemo and Gill) printed over and over on a plain blue background. The Toy Story ones have Buzz Lightyear in black and white even though the rest of the underwear are in color (and Woody is holding some unidentifiable object that you never see in any of the movies). There is no Wall-E included, which I was really disappointed about because it is one of my son's favorite movies. The others are also totally different from what is pictured. Amazon, please add a disclaimer that this product may not be exactly as pictured! I'm only giving them 3 stars because my 2 year old still loves them. If it weren't for that, I'd be giving them 1 or 2 stars.
on January 16, 2013
There were 3 pair of size 2-3T and 4 pair of size 4T(which is the size I ordered). For me, it's fine because my son can wear both sizes, but double check sizing once opened.
on July 20, 2016
Excellent underpants for a Disney/Pixar fan, or even for a child who needs some fun and cute characters! We received a variety of designs, different than what is pictured, but that is ok. We got two Nemo, two Lightning McQueen, one Mr. Incredible, one Buzz Lightyear, and one Mike and Sully. We are a Disney/Pixar family (aka even mommy loves to watch Disney) so my son has at least seen and recognizes the characters even if he has not seen the movies.

The designs are printed onto the fabric and so far even after a few washes they have not faded though as with any screen printing it is likely over time. The stitching on the fabric is good, no rips or seems pulling apart. These underpants are comparable in style and quality to other character underpants we have purchased. The cut is true to size and the fly opening in the front is functional for the “pull through” feature, although at this age I do not know a child that does not just rip off their underpants when they have to go potty anyway. The underpants are tag less, which is especially important for a new potty trainee who is dealing with a lot of learning and changes and comfort, is of the utmost importance. It is also important to have fun underpants to put on because if kids do not find it fun they will not want to wear it and allowing him to choose the character of the day gives him a little control over an otherwise potentially overwhelming learning process.
review image
VINE VOICEon August 12, 2016
One of the reason I brought this was because it had Wall-e in it and my son loves wall-e. Right now, at potty training age underwear are like a treat to him and he gets excited, so it was a bit of a disappointment when there was no Wall-e underwear. Also, these seem to fit a bit larger than his other 4T underwear he has from another brand that fit just right. I am not sure on the brand right now but it is paw patrol underwear and they fit perfectly. This are a little loose, but he will grow into them.
on November 1, 2013
I only buy 100% cotton for my child and have since he was born. He is 22months and moved up from his Gerber underwear which where super super soft to these. I am giving these to Goodwill because I do not like how rough the material is. I personally would not wear underwear this rough so I am certainly not putting them on my baby. I have bought another brand that yes is expensive by comparison but they are USA made and the softest thing possible (and still cheaper than adult underwear by far). They are so high quality my husband asked if they made them for men. City threads brand. Though if child smaller and doing potty teaching then the Gerber brand amazing.
on August 5, 2016
My three year old twins had outgrown their first set of "big boy underwear" which was a combined size 2T/3T; they were really tight in the waist and had begun leaving marks around their waists. I ordered the next size up, a 4T, and they fit wonderfully in the waist, but after they have worn them for a little while, they seem to stretch out around the legs and hang loose on them. They love the patterns, they are bright and colorful, and have famous characters on them.
on April 14, 2016
My son is only in the 17th percentile for weight at 2 1/2 and these undies fit him. So, I'd assume for any average waisted toddler they'd run a bit small. He loves the designs! I love the trim on the legs (in terms of comfort), but the waist band is a bit scratchy feeling. Doesn't seem to bother him, but I could see some kids not liking that.
on May 31, 2016
I'm currently potty training my 2 year old son and he refuses to wear diapers anymore. I ordered these undies because they have his favorite characters on them. As soon as we got the package he had to try them all on. They fit him perfect with a little room to grow. The designs are adorable and he loves wearing them.
on August 10, 2015
these underwear were super cute and material was very sturdy, but it was a tiny bit big for my son. It fits him, but there are thick wrinkles around the bum area and on the waist, there is like 1/2 inch of space to be filled in. He is on the thinner side, 50th percentile and his tummy is very small so it is what it is. The size 2t/3t is too small but the 4 is a little big. Better have it a tiny bigger than too tight.

See 1 answered question