Amazon Business Books with Buzz STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery March Birthstone Shop Popular Services GimmeDanger GimmeDanger GimmeDanger  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Elton John Tackle Any Terrain with Cycling on Amazon STEM

Showing 1-4 of 4 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 9 reviews
on October 7, 2009
My five year old daughter loves this tent! We purchased bunkbeds for the kids. Our six year old son sleeps on top. Our daughter on bottom. As a special treat we ordered these bed tents for them. It helps the kids stay in their own bed and not get in ours. They feel safer.
on April 29, 2010
I got this for my daughter, who is 6 years old, for Christmas two years ago. It's great!!! It's very easy to set up and lightweight. She has been sleeping inside the tent for at least 17 the past 20 months we have had it. She loves it. She even plays and tells stories inside of the tent.
on November 11, 2010
Don't waste your money. It is cheap and I should have listened to the other reviews. I think a lot of kids get sick of the things pretty quickly anyway & it's a pain in the rear to try and change the sheets with any of these bed tent things. Just get a small tent and set it up on the floor somewhere.
on January 8, 2011
We bought this tent for one of our granddaughter's - when our son set it up, the tent was not sown in a seam by one of the poles. Of course he made it work so our granddaughter who wanted to sleep in it on Christmas night could.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.