Shop Auto Winter Products Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. STEM Starting at $39.99 Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Prime member deal on Amazon Video: 50% off select Pixar movie rentals Prime member deal on Amazon Video: 50% off select Pixar movie rentals Prime member deal on Amazon Video: 50% off select Pixar movie rentals  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now HTL17_gno

on May 6, 2012
My granddaughter loved it so that is what matters. I haven't physically viewed the item but hear it is cute. The slippers are her favorite thing in the set and are about size 12 in little girls if anyone is wondering..Happy with it!
6 helpful votes
on March 1, 2012
My four year old granddaughter wanted this bag. I don't believe she knew exactly what it was. When it came, her mother explained what everything was and she has really enjoyed playing with it.
4 helpful votes
on March 13, 2012
I bought it as a gift and it was received with a lot of joy. Would recommend it for 5yo and plus
4 helpful votes
0Comment|Report abuse
I got this for my 4yr old granddaugthers birthday..shes all about Ariel...and this is so well made...her mom was so pleased with it..she wears the slippers and night mask to bed every night...quite a surprise....and the bag was nice too....
on December 18, 2012
it is a cute collection of everything girl for bath time! I would have bought two if I had knew how adorable it was! came fast good price cant wait for my daughter to open this one Christmas morn!
on July 18, 2012
Have bought for a few little girls, nieces and friend's kids - they all love it. We paired it with a book, bc its not "enough" for a present - but is definitely worth the buy!
on September 19, 2014
Fast shipping, quality product.
on January 4, 2013
My 4 year old felt like a pampered princess, as she should!! She loves her spa set!! The carrying bag keeps it all orgainzed!!
on August 21, 2012
This set is adorable! My granddaughter could not wait for her bath every day so she can wear this! Well made and will last a long time.
on September 19, 2012
I purchased this for my 4 year old niece. She absolutely loves it and it is of high quality. Great buy for mermaid lovers!
0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.