Industrial Deals Beauty MagazinestoInspire STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 15 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 19 reviews
on December 25, 2011
My 5 year old daughter received this toy for Christmas and she is loving it. The 3 suction cups hold it very well to the side of the bathtub. I give her a cup of ice water and a cup of hot water and an old make up brush. She dips the makeup brush in the water to apply the makeup and then uses the sponge provided to remove the makeup; its very cute to watch! Her head turns from side to side which is handy when trying to brush her hair while attached to the side of the bathtub. The shell on the bottem of her bust is supposed to fold out to help store the sponge or something, it keeps falling off and is kind of worthless, but not a big deal. I do not foresee the sponge provided sticking around very long, but anything you can dip into water will work as a replacement.
on January 7, 2012
My daughter rcv'd this from Santa for Christmas. SHE LOVES IT. She took TWO baths on Christmas day because she wanted to play with it in the water. She has been taking very good care of this toy because she likes it so much. The color changing from the warm water is fun for her, all the extra pieces that come with it have a their own storage spot somewhere on the head/head stand (yaaay for storage!). I like that it's Ariel (self sufficient young lady who learns from her mistakes and is a hero to herself and others) and not just silly ol' blonde Barbie. And back to the bath thing...all I need to say is, "Want to play with Ariel in the bath?" Works like a charm.
on January 9, 2013
My daughter wanted one of these dolls and when she saw this one could go in the bathtub with her, it was a must have!

I bought it for her for Christmas and of course the first thing she wanted to do was take it in the bathtub to wash the hair and play with the doll. The hair comes out in chunks and makes a huge mess, if I hadn't caught it before she washed it down the drain, I'm sure I would be writing a review for draino soon.

Its a cute doll but I do not recommend it to be used in the bathtub.
on November 1, 2011
My daughter received this for her 4th birthday. She instantly loved it. Even though it could be either, its designed as a bath toy. We play with it every night on the side of the bathtub (uses suction cups that work well) and she likes it.
on June 2, 2012
Bought the toyat the request of my daughter for her daughter's 4th birthday. Sophie has Prader Willy Syndrome and has been using a similar oty at therapy with great success. Sophis is a big fan of Princess Ariel and the stylong head was an immediate hit. Has become her favorite thing to play with.
on October 16, 2011
My three year old adores it. It keeps her busy for hours. It seamed small, but she didn't notice. It's light and doesn't hold itself down, but she doesn't mind that either. Great little toy!
on October 9, 2011
We ordered this for my little girls birthday. She loves the little mermaid and loves to brush everyones hair so this was the perfect gift. She loves it!
on January 6, 2013
A gift for my granddaughter.. she is 4 years old and loves all the princesses... She is having great fun, styling her hair and putting makeup on her.. so happy i got this for her...
on August 26, 2011
My daughter got this for her 4th birthday and she loves Ariel. Its a lot of fun during bubble baths. Can't seem to get her out of them now.
on January 31, 2012
Great idea - we bought this for Christmas - within days the hair was everywhere. My daughter loved the idea bit it didn't last long :( When I called try refunded all monies.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.