BCA Month Salon Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited $69.99 Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment curbpremiere curbpremiere curbpremiere  Three new members of the Echo family Now shipping All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on September 20, 2013
size runs on the small side, I would suggest one size up, unless your child is smaller than average. :)
on March 1, 2013
Its great, beautiful, our daughter loves it. Looks just like Merida. Also washes nicely. We put it in a pillowcase to wash so that it wont get ruined.
on March 30, 2017
I owned a dress up tea party business and needed quality garments because we washed these dresses weekly. The wear and tear was real. This garment lasted through many washing and it was a one of the biggest selection of the little girls that attended tea parties at my business.
My granddaughters love to play dress-up so I bought several sets of the movie-of-the-moment dress-up clothes for them to play in. This dress seems well made and like it will hold-up under hours of play. It has a lot of glitter on it so, I have blue glitter on most everything, but guess it couldn't be helped.
on August 17, 2012
This dress is GORGEOUS!!. Beautiful color, washes very well, but beware--the glitter may get on other clothes! I let it hang to dry. This fits my 5 yo perfectly and looks like it may fit her for another year or so. I have since purchased another for a 4 year old's birthday party. Awesome product for the price!
on October 1, 2014
Very cute, and wonderful details for a dress in this price range. My daughter literally wears it EVERY DAY! Down side is, the instructions say "Do not wash"...not 'hand wash' or delicate, not even dry clean....what toddler can wear something and NOT need it washed at the end of the day. I've washed it by hand and hung dry a few times and it's still in decent shape, although I can see this fabric will barely make it until she outgrows it. The seams are also somewhat delicate. I have had to mend a few spots already, but did I mention she wears it every day?!? I think some of that should be expected if you princess loves it as much as mine does.
on November 19, 2015
We returned the first dress we got because it came with a tear in the bottom of the dress. Our replacement arrived and within my daughter wearing the dress less than 5 times around the house, it already has a huge tear through the bottom section where the blue fabric reaches the gold. It is cheaply made and poor quality. Dress-up princess dresses my older child owned and have been handed down to my current youngest had held up MUCH better than this one has after only a few wears. Very disappointed!
on August 8, 2016
My granddaughter didn't have this dress - she has ALL the Disney princess dresses - so this was really special to her. First kid on the block to own one. Fabric is ok - made of typical acrylic shiny fabric in front, and less expensive fabric in back. Back has 2 velcro placements for closure, so she can take the dress off herself. The trim down the front is very nice and the pin on the neckline is great too.
on April 22, 2013
I bought this for my 5 year old daughter and it fits just right. But after the second time wearing it around the house, it ripped on the shoulder. She can still wear it, but I'm not happy with the durability.
on April 26, 2014
Based on the reviews and the picture, I ordered this dress up dress for my granddaughter. Unfortunately, the dress I received looked nothing like this! There was no tulle, no faux gold brocade, it was just a light blue dress with the top detail!!!! I don't know if I got some sort of prototype by accident or what, but I returned it.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.