Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks Womens Ski Trip Essentials nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New year, new music. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Shop movie deals exclusively for Prime members on Amazon Video Shop movie deals exclusively for Prime members on Amazon Video Shop movie deals exclusively for Prime members on Amazon Video  Echo Dot Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now

on December 31, 2013
My daughter constantly wears her princesses dress and has done so for almost a year without break, hardly a day goes by without her showing me her magical lights on her dress.

She is able to get the dress on and off by herself and the batteries have lasted 10 months. This is actually my daughters second dress as the first which lasted 10 months met with an unfortunate bio accident (Being locked in a tower can be tough).

The product is very durable and I have no complaints and after 10 months of steady use it is not worn out by any stretch of the imagination.

You should be aware that it is not possible to wash this. So taking it off during meals is a must for a three year old.

Great product and I'd recommend it to any child who might love to be a princess.
on November 17, 2012
Bought this dress as a gift for my niece. She loves playing dress up so when I saw this dress that lights up I new she would love it. Good quality for play clothes. The lights in the dress are motion activated so when she plays and dances around they turn on and then go off when she stops which is good to save on battery life. I would recommend to anyone who has that little person who loves to dress up and be the princess they know they are!
22 comments| 6 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on December 11, 2012
They are overcharging for this dress so I'm thankful I got it on sale. The lights are cute and my daughter will love it on xmas morning. The battery pack is quite large and I'm not sure how well that's going to go over. It's right in the front with tons of wires attached and coming out. Don't let them near liquids with this on! May be safe but I wouldn't risk it. Lights work. No problems there. I know she'll love it. I'd give it 5 stars if it wasn't for that battery pack.
on January 18, 2017
My daughter loves this dress. Like any costume dress it does have a few minor imperfections with how it was made but, overall this dress is good quality. The lace around the sleeves was a little rough on my daughters skin. Recommend waring a shirt under it. This dress also plays music from Cinderella movie.
on July 28, 2015
Light-up part of the dress did not work when it arrived. Changed the batteries and it worked! Hooray! A week later, it stopped working. Changed the batteries, played with the wiring, nothing. Clearly there is a problem with this product. Disappointed that the feature that I paid for doesn't really work.
on April 25, 2013
I ordered the doll because my almost 3 yr old is currently making every day Cinderella movies day and is finally into Disney and diverse from just Dora..... So incredibly beautiful and unexpectedly well made and the package. When you press her necklace it's so adorable with her dress lighting up etc.... Trying to keep myself from giving to her until her b day in couple months and it will be amazing since I just got her a Cinderella costume that lights up.... So great
on December 23, 2012
Seems to work well, has a button on the outside of dress for a quick light up or you can turn the battery pack on in the dress for constant light. Granddaughter hasn't got it yet, but I know she will love it! I think the bad reviews on this were too critical. It's a kids dress up, PLAY dress not something they would ware to a party. I also think the reviews about the lights not staying on, maybe that they did not turn the battery pack on in the dress. Quick delivery too!
on November 25, 2013
Our first one didn't work but the return was really quick - thank goodness! It works great and my daughter looked so cute at her birthday party and halloween. I don't forsee the lights lasting long term though so if this was just for dress up and not for an event I probably wouldn't buy it again. For an event though it is super cool!
on September 8, 2015
This dress started to unravel the only day she wore it and she just went to see the Cinderella movie so she was not even active. The lights also made it very heavy. I returned the dress.
on June 13, 2016
I returned this, too heavy with the battery pack and it had too many wires. Not great for a small child in my opinion.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.