Customer Reviews: Disney Princess Cinderella Wedding Carriage
Amazon Vehicles Oct16 Amazon Fashion nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Electronics Holiday Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 $25 Back with $50 Purchase Cozy Knits Book 2 or More Hours of House Cleaning on Amazon fin fin fin  All-New Echo Dot Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis hhnsweeps Shop Cycling on Amazon

on November 14, 2012
Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
After the somewhat disappointing larger "transforming" Cinderella carriage toy that came out recently, I thought I'd give this smaller version a shot. As soon as my daughter woke up to see it at the foot of her bed, she was excited. Unlike the larger carriage, the one actually comes with Cinderella. It may be smaller, but honestly, I think most girls will get just as much out of this carriage as they would the big one.

The carriage stands at about 7 inches tall and is made of a slightly thin plastic. I think calling it 'flimsy' is a bit of an overstatement. It's fairly sturdy and nothing on it feels like it's going to break off easily. Each of the doors are on a single hinge, but they're secure. Each wheel rotates on its own, rolling along the floor without any problems. The carriage has a decent amount of detail and is painted white, blue, pink and silver. Cinderella's horse attaches easily too. I was surprised that the horse had realistic hair instead of sculpted hair. Fans of the My Little Pony toys will love this one too. As for the future princess herself, Cinderella can get out of her outfit just by squeezing the dress. This is part of the MagiClip series, so she can use other outfits from the line. Cinderella has limited articulation but it's understandable for this size and price. She fits inside the carriage perfectly, plus there's room for 3 additional figures of the same size.

From what I can tell, there's nothing to watch out for. No small parts that could be choking hazards in the chance that an infant got ahold of anything, and there's nothing sharp either. It'd be nice if something more were included, like maybe a sound feature or something that lights up. Or maybe a Fairy Godmother figure? Hey yeah, why ISN'T she included?

As it is, this carriage set isn't a bad deal at all. You're getting a carriage, its horse and Cinderella. Just think about how some toys like those 3 3/4" Star Wars figures cost about 1/2 this, and you'll see that Disney could be charging a bit more for it. This is a nice toy for those who might not be able to get the transforming pumpkin carriage, or if you're just looking for something that'll take up less room.
VINE VOICEon October 26, 2012
Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
When I took this packaged toy out of the shipping box, my 3-year-old granddaughter's eyes got as wide as saucers and lit up like beacons. She couldn't wait to get it out of the box.

Once it was ready for playing, she simply couldn't get enough of it. She just loves this carriage set.

Is it "educational"? Heck no. Who cares? It's FUN for the munchkin, and that's what counts.
on December 23, 2013
With six daughters, we have lots of Disney princesses at our house! What I like about this particular toy is the click on dress. It is much easier to dress this doll than it is to dress many of the other Polly Pocket sized princesses. Our daughters also loved the coach and the horse. They liked the detail, such as the feather on the horse's bridle.

This toy is played with frequently.
on November 19, 2013
My daughter wanted this for Christmas, so Santa did get it for her. It has held up quite well, with the exception of the horse, It really doesn't stay attached to the carriage well. All in all it is durable - she has banged it around and it hasn't fallen apart. My only complaint is that the horse just doesn't stay attached. She has given up and just plays with it without the horse.
on January 3, 2013
goes with all her other princess stuff this size. she likes this so she can act like she's playing out cinderella. my only complaint is that the reins(or whatever you call them) don't stay on very well that attach the horse to the carriage. So sometimes i just put the horses feet behind a little plastic bar on the end of the carriage and pull it that way. Didn't pay much for this so we don't mind. Overall, cute item. we bought a seperate set of the fairy godmother and the little mice so she has the complete set.
on February 22, 2013
The carriage, horse and doll were very popular. I did not expect the doll to have a hard snap on plastic dress (like a play mobile doll), but my 4 year old daughter seems to like it as it is.She likes taking the harness off the horse and putting disney figurines in the carriage. My daughter is pretty rough with her toys, and so far I have not had to fix anything. Just put the dress back on Cinderella as the snap is hard for her to get, and the harness back on the horse.
on January 10, 2013
Our daughter loves it. My only complaint (and hers) is that the horse doesn't stay attached. We will use some clear rubber bands or tape or something to keep the horse attached, but sure wish it stayed on better. The Cinderella figure is great. She is similar to a greater set of small princesses that we have been collecting and her dress is interchangeable with those dolls. Her little veil is easy to get on and off. Daughter enjoys pushing the carriage around and putting other small dolls in there too!
on January 26, 2013
The horse's tail fell off completely within an hour of opening the box...can't say it is of very good quality. My daughter loves the carriage but the door is so flimsy that it pops off constantly. It hasn't broken yet but I think it's only a matter of time. If you don't mind a horse that looks odd because it doesn't have a tail and your daughter continually asking you to reinstall the carriage door then I guess it's OK...
VINE VOICEon November 14, 2012
Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
My 6 year-old daughter has a huge bin of Polly Pockets and Disney Favorite Moments princesses which she plays with on a regular basis. We already own two Favorite Moments carriages similar to this one, both of which we hate because the horses constantly fall over and the princesses can't really fit inside. I got this carriage hoping it was an improvement over the previous two, and it is, but just barely.

On the plus side, this is a very pretty looking set. Cinderella can actually fit inside the carriage, and so can our other Polly Pockets and mini princesses. On the negative side, the horse and reins setup is just about impossible to keep attached - we solve this by imagining that the carriage is "magic" and can drive by itself - and we hate the new MagiClip style dress, which is impossible for my daughter to put on Cinderella by herself. Though my daughter does occasionally enjoy loading up the princesses to head off to the ball, I would not really recommend this product. The new Fisher Price Little People line of Disney Princess toys is much better made and less frustrating, and includes a set with a really cute, sturdy Cinderella carriage that, in my opinion, is a much better choice.
on February 22, 2013
We purchased this for my 3 year old for Christmas and she loves it! I do agree that the reigns come off pretty easily, but I resolved this problem by super gluing the reigns to the harness. My daughter loves driving the Cinderella doll, as well as the Rapunzel dolls around in it. Sometimes it also a magical flying sleigh with reindeer. =)