Disney Princess Complete Multi-Vitamin Gummies, 180 Count
- Vitamin A helps support Eye Health.*
- B Vitamins help support Energy Metabolism.*
- Vitamin C helps support immune function.*
- Vitamin D3 helps support bone, teeth, and immune system health.*
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Size: 180 Counts
From the Manufacturer
Disney Princess Gummies
At a Glance:
- Vitamin A helps support eye health*
- B Vitamins help support energy metabolism*
- Vitamin C helps support immune function*
- Vitamin D3 helps support bone, teeth, and immune system health*
Disney Princess Gummies
Introduce your children to the importance of nutrition with Disney Character Shaped Vitamins Gummy Multivitamins. Kids are sure to love the Disney Princess characters, and the three fruity flavors -- grape, orange, and cherry -- will encourage them to take their daily vitamins. This balanced formula is aimed at the vitamin and mineral needs of developing kids ages 2 and up.
Features and Benefits
Nutritional Supplement for Kids
Help your little girl be a healthy-conscious princess with Disney's Princess Gummy Multivitamins. They provide nutritional support in a great-tasting, fun package to round out or enhance your child's diet so they can thrive.*
These gummies provide essential vitamins and minerals for your child's healthy growth and development.* By making them a part of your child's daily routine they can help ensure proper, balanced nutrition.
Essential Vitamins and Minerals
These gummies contain key nutrients. They provide Vitamin A for eye health, B Vitamins for energy metabolism, and Vitamin C for immune function.* The gummies also contain Vitamin D3, a potent and active form of Vitamin D that helps support bone, teeth, and immune system health.*
What's in the Box
- Disney Princess Multivitamin Gummies, 180 count.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Manufactured by NatureSmart, LLC
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Top Customer Reviews
Update: After 1.5 months of taking the vitamins, my daughter's appetite is noticeably improved. She is eating more each meal and eating faster. She has not become sick since too.
Vitamin A, 30%
Vitamin C, 25%
Vitamin D, 100%
Vitamin E, 50%
Vitamin B6, 25%
Vitamin B12, 50%
Folic acid, 50%
Panlothenic acid, 25%
DHA 100 mcg
Inositol, 10 mcg
I actually saved money, even more with prime shipping for mothers and a coupon as well. The deal is the best. My daughter loves these, the flavor isn't bland, it doesn't have a bad smell it actually has a fruity smell considering whatever you have at the time out (it smells like that flavor) there isn't any bad things added to it. It's healthy 100% and gives what your child needs. The thing I like best is that it has a lid where they can't get into it, and its big enough to keep hold of if your clumsy like I am sometimes. Proves the best deal, would recommend for anyone/everyone. Great price, came on time but actually it came earlier then expect. Just overall loving the deal
1. Kids love them
2. They offer a good variety of vitamins and minerals that are sometimes difficult to get children to consume (some kiddos simply refuse to eat the amount of vegetables they would need to consume to get the amount of vitamins they need).
1. They look and taste like candy (gummies) and so children want more than they should consume (and obviously this is very dangerous), so you have to be extra careful when handling the container and when storing to keep away from little hands.
2. Corn syrup and sugar are the first two ingredients. While I prefer sugar to artificial sweeteners, and I understand it wouldn't taste as good without sugar, I'm still not a fan of giving the kiddos corn syrup and extra sugar daily. This doesn't stop me though, since it is a small amount.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Great deal and received them products well before promised delivery date.Published 1 month ago by Walter W Moss
My 4 year old loves these. She says they taste good and actually looks forward to taking these every night before bedtime.Published 2 months ago by zx3chic