Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Disney Princess Land of Enchantment Game
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Britney Spears Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on January 13, 2012
My almost three year old daughter loves this game! We enjoy playing with her as well. The directions are simple and easy to understand. The pieces and game board are not that durable. I would strongly recommend this game for toddler and little girls who love Disney Princess!!
on September 18, 2012
I got this as a gift for my 3 year old niece, she apparently LOVED IT! However she mostly just stole the pieces out of it and play with those separately - her mom (my sister in law) said that they are like her BFF's and she LOVES THEM! That alone makes this purchase a win in my book!
on January 25, 2013
I laminated all of the paper pieces to make them last. My three year old loves Disney princesses, so this game is fun, but it is VERY simple. I have made a couple house rules to give them some extra difficulty.
on January 6, 2013
This was a great gift. Both my granddaughters who are 3 and 6 loved this-should have gotten two or more of them! I highly recommend this and the seller. It was a fast shipment, too. Great transaction.
on December 26, 2012
Purchased this game for my daughter at Christmas. Although my 4 year old enjoys the game we are VERY disappointed in the quality. The board is flimsy and will not lay flat and we could not get the player pieces together without tearing them up. I don't see it lasting long and would not recommend it.
on March 17, 2013
This is a great game for any Disney loving younger child or Disney and board game loving adult. My sister loves playing this with her young daughter.
on January 15, 2012
The little girl who received the game waas thrilled as she thinks she IS a princess!! She plays all of the time.
on August 5, 2013
This was a gift, and was well received. There were no unexpected quality issues, and my nieces love the game.
on February 18, 2012
This game was fine for the low price I paid, but it moved much too slowly for my 4 year old to stay interested. There is really no educational value either, you follow colors around the board not numbers.
on November 4, 2014