Truck Reviews Beauty Best Books of the Month Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. Electronics Gift Guide Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon $0.99 rentals for Prime members $0.99 rentals for Prime members $0.99 rentals for Prime members  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Shop now STL18_GNO

on November 16, 2010
I bought this for my 4 1/2 year old daughter. Gave it to her as an early christmas gift on our ride down to Disney. She of course loves the choice of Princesses to play with. Each game is similar but different backgrounds to fit each Princess. It is taking her practice to get more comfortable with the game....I even have tried to play to actually complete a full game and still have not finished. That would be the only negative but to the 4 1/2 yr old she doesnt even realize at this point the game is not completely over. Just keeps her happily entertained for awhile. The main game only has 4 Princesses but there are 2 mini games that have Ariel and Jasmine and that made my little one happy.
2 people found this helpful
on December 26, 2009
There is nothing wrong with this game; its just an average game, so three stars. My 5 year old daughter likes things a bit more creative then this game... she likes to add her own twist to stuff, so this one has not captured her interest as much as the SmartGirl game. This game is a slowed down version of traditional video games in that you simply walk around hunting for things. This one has a princess of your choice and a spryte, but it is essentially like any other run of the mill free, easy video game. If you have not played many video games before this one, then figuring out how to play may be a challenge. It isn't intuitively obvious that the Spryte is the key to getting things down or how the stairs work, but once you figure this out, there isn't much of a challenge or puzzle to the game at all. Nothing very special. Might try Drawn to Life or Scribblenauts for her next time.
11 people found this helpful
on January 2, 2014
My daughter is 5 yrs old and loves this game. She was so happy telling me what the game was about and what she did in the game. It's a great feeling when your little girl is so happy about a gift you pick for her. The shipping was on time ,actually early and the product as I said - Great! , Tom D
2 people found this helpful
on December 10, 2017
One of my daughters favorite games. This keeps her entertained for hours.
on March 27, 2017
good show to Collection >>
on May 13, 2018
Bought this game when my little girl was 3. She is 6.5 now and still plays wth it
on April 5, 2018
Great
on November 4, 2014
Did not enjoy this one at all. It was low quality and grainy . You really couldn't understand what to do in the game or how to move the princess' to go up bridges or wherever. My daughter is 5 and she loves Disney but even with this she got so bored and gave up trying to play. I tried so many times myself. Trust me there is better games than this.
on May 12, 2014
She said she likes to play it, but she's not so crazy about it that she plays it regularly. Therefore, I would have to admit that she enjoyed opening the gift somewhat more than she enjoys playing it.
One person found this helpful
on June 23, 2016
I gave it as a gift to my granddaughter & I hear no complaints
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.