Lyft Industrial Deals Best Books of the Month Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheTick TheTick TheTick  Three new members of the Echo family Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now TG18SW_gno

on March 27, 2017
good show to Collection >>
on December 10, 2017
One of my daughters favorite games. This keeps her entertained for hours.
on October 22, 2017
ok
on May 12, 2014
She said she likes to play it, but she's not so crazy about it that she plays it regularly. Therefore, I would have to admit that she enjoyed opening the gift somewhat more than she enjoys playing it.
on June 23, 2016
I gave it as a gift to my granddaughter & I hear no complaints
on November 16, 2010
I bought this for my 4 1/2 year old daughter. Gave it to her as an early christmas gift on our ride down to Disney. She of course loves the choice of Princesses to play with. Each game is similar but different backgrounds to fit each Princess. It is taking her practice to get more comfortable with the game....I even have tried to play to actually complete a full game and still have not finished. That would be the only negative but to the 4 1/2 yr old she doesnt even realize at this point the game is not completely over. Just keeps her happily entertained for awhile. The main game only has 4 Princesses but there are 2 mini games that have Ariel and Jasmine and that made my little one happy.
on May 17, 2015
My granddaughter is into anything having to do with a princess! She was so excited to get this as a gift and she oohed and aahed over the many princesses featured in this product. I got my money's worth just watching her look at the cover. She was completely enamored from the moment she removed the last shred of gift wrap!

This is a perfect gift for children ages 3 to 7.
Top Contributor: Coloringon November 21, 2015
My 4 year old started right out playing, and loves it.
on January 2, 2014
My daughter is 5 yrs old and loves this game. She was so happy telling me what the game was about and what she did in the game. It's a great feeling when your little girl is so happy about a gift you pick for her. The shipping was on time ,actually early and the product as I said - Great! , Tom D
on March 9, 2013
my daughters love this game. you basically just run around as whichever princess and collect jewels, but for a little girl- "look mom! im a princess!" too cute!!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.