Salon Beauty Fall Reading Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon curbpremiere curbpremiere curbpremiere  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on April 6, 2017
my girlfriend's 4 year old really loves this game. She needs some help with it but overall it is a great game and very fun!
on March 27, 2017
good show to Collection >>
on October 22, 2017
ok
on June 23, 2016
I gave it as a gift to my granddaughter & I hear no complaints
on May 12, 2014
She said she likes to play it, but she's not so crazy about it that she plays it regularly. Therefore, I would have to admit that she enjoyed opening the gift somewhat more than she enjoys playing it.
on November 16, 2010
I bought this for my 4 1/2 year old daughter. Gave it to her as an early christmas gift on our ride down to Disney. She of course loves the choice of Princesses to play with. Each game is similar but different backgrounds to fit each Princess. It is taking her practice to get more comfortable with the game....I even have tried to play to actually complete a full game and still have not finished. That would be the only negative but to the 4 1/2 yr old she doesnt even realize at this point the game is not completely over. Just keeps her happily entertained for awhile. The main game only has 4 Princesses but there are 2 mini games that have Ariel and Jasmine and that made my little one happy.
on May 17, 2015
My granddaughter is into anything having to do with a princess! She was so excited to get this as a gift and she oohed and aahed over the many princesses featured in this product. I got my money's worth just watching her look at the cover. She was completely enamored from the moment she removed the last shred of gift wrap!

This is a perfect gift for children ages 3 to 7.
on March 12, 2012
I bought this for my 5 year old daughter and she loves the game. There is some reading which I help her with, but overall she knows how to play the game and enjoys it.

Amazon.com has it listed at a good price too.
Enthusiast: Coloringon November 21, 2015
My 4 year old started right out playing, and loves it.
on January 2, 2014
My daughter is 5 yrs old and loves this game. She was so happy telling me what the game was about and what she did in the game. It's a great feeling when your little girl is so happy about a gift you pick for her. The shipping was on time ,actually early and the product as I said - Great! , Tom D

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.