Amazon Vehicles Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB DG Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis National Bike Month on Amazon Ellen

Showing 1-10 of 161 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 188 reviews
on April 6, 2017
my girlfriend's 4 year old really loves this game. She needs some help with it but overall it is a great game and very fun!
on March 27, 2017
good show to Collection >>
on May 12, 2014
She said she likes to play it, but she's not so crazy about it that she plays it regularly. Therefore, I would have to admit that she enjoyed opening the gift somewhat more than she enjoys playing it.
on November 16, 2010
I bought this for my 4 1/2 year old daughter. Gave it to her as an early christmas gift on our ride down to Disney. She of course loves the choice of Princesses to play with. Each game is similar but different backgrounds to fit each Princess. It is taking her practice to get more comfortable with the game....I even have tried to play to actually complete a full game and still have not finished. That would be the only negative but to the 4 1/2 yr old she doesnt even realize at this point the game is not completely over. Just keeps her happily entertained for awhile. The main game only has 4 Princesses but there are 2 mini games that have Ariel and Jasmine and that made my little one happy.
on May 17, 2015
My granddaughter is into anything having to do with a princess! She was so excited to get this as a gift and she oohed and aahed over the many princesses featured in this product. I got my money's worth just watching her look at the cover. She was completely enamored from the moment she removed the last shred of gift wrap!

This is a perfect gift for children ages 3 to 7.
on November 21, 2015
My 4 year old started right out playing, and loves it.
on March 12, 2012
I bought this for my 5 year old daughter and she loves the game. There is some reading which I help her with, but overall she knows how to play the game and enjoys it.

Amazon.com has it listed at a good price too.
on January 2, 2014
My daughter is 5 yrs old and loves this game. She was so happy telling me what the game was about and what she did in the game. It's a great feeling when your little girl is so happy about a gift you pick for her. The shipping was on time ,actually early and the product as I said - Great! , Tom D
on November 4, 2014
Did not enjoy this one at all. It was low quality and grainy . You really couldn't understand what to do in the game or how to move the princess' to go up bridges or wherever. My daughter is 5 and she loves Disney but even with this she got so bored and gave up trying to play. I tried so many times myself. Trust me there is better games than this.
on December 26, 2009
There is nothing wrong with this game; its just an average game, so three stars. My 5 year old daughter likes things a bit more creative then this game... she likes to add her own twist to stuff, so this one has not captured her interest as much as the SmartGirl game. This game is a slowed down version of traditional video games in that you simply walk around hunting for things. This one has a princess of your choice and a spryte, but it is essentially like any other run of the mill free, easy video game. If you have not played many video games before this one, then figuring out how to play may be a challenge. It isn't intuitively obvious that the Spryte is the key to getting things down or how the stairs work, but once you figure this out, there isn't much of a challenge or puzzle to the game at all. Nothing very special. Might try Drawn to Life or Scribblenauts for her next time.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.