Your Garage Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Shop Popular Services gotpremiere gotpremiere gotpremiere  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 36 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 41 reviews
on October 4, 2012
I bought this for my daughters 3rd birthday. Although she LOVES putting her "lips" on, it only lasted a week, and each piece of jewelry has broken from the moment she tried it. I wouldn't pay more than $5 for this now knowing how flimsy the whole thing is. I can get a kit very similar with an actual make up case locally for $5. NOT a good buy, although she loved getting it all over my yellow arm chair. Now it has matching blue finger prints..........
on July 7, 2016
Got this for my daughter who is 4. She loves putting makeup on and will play for hours with dress up and doing make up. She even asks if she can put makeup on me (her dad). For her, yes, she puts makeup on her daddy. Had made some great memories between father daughter. Very good product and easily washes off, for hours of fun.
on May 7, 2017
Looks really cheap, like I question if it's the same product. Sad I paid what I paid for it because I feel like I could've gotten something better for the money.
on November 18, 2012
I got this for my daughter for a fun toy only I do not let her wear make up or anything like that unless it is play time. like a tea party this is a great play set for play purposes only. she even put it on me. I am a dad and i am a lush. but she is five and I do not let her wear regular make up. not till she is older. this is a great play set though for playing make up with her little friends.
on January 5, 2015
My granddaughter who's only 2 1/2 loved it. She smeared the lipstick all over her face, hopefully it was non toxic. It had some little jewelry items too. Basically a cheap little toy make up kit, but it was a hit with her.
on December 31, 2016
Bought this for my 4yr old niece for Christmas & she loves it.
on January 27, 2015
Thought it all fit in a case, but just the make up does the accessories do not. It arrived in a damaged package but as usual Amazon's customer service immediately took care of the situation
on December 21, 2012
This is not worth the 35.00 I paid for it. I also thought it would be much larger which would have helped at least ease some of the pain for the cost. It is only about 12" x 9". I will go buy something else for my grandaughter from Santa. I plan on returning this product as soon as possible.
Disappointed in Seattle.
on March 15, 2016
SO CUTE
MY 5 YR OLD GRAND DAUGHTER LOVES ALL OF THE GREAT THINGS INSIDE THE PACKAGE
on February 7, 2015
This was in very thin plastic throw away cases not your average make up case. They don't fully close and the makeup dries out and has to be thrown away.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question