Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Disney Multi Princess Rolling Luggage, Purple, One Size
Your Garage Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Dolly Parton Fire TV Stick Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports

on July 19, 2014
I LOVE Amazon, I buy stuff on here often and I have prime, but I found this at Myers for $19.00!!
It is a great bag though, rolls very nice and is perfect size for my 3 year old and her stuff. We are going to Disney world for her 4th bday and this is going to be great for her!! Can't wait to see her rolling it down the hall to our room at the art of animation :)
on December 31, 2013
This was a good little rolling luggage for my 4 year old. It isn't made out of plastic material, but instead sturdy fabric, which is great. The only complaint I have is that the zipper doesn't go around the entire luggage to open. It only unzips to the sides, which makes it a little difficult to get in & out of completely.
on February 19, 2014
This suitcase isn not very durable. My 6-year old managed to rip the bag within 1 day of using it.
on March 25, 2014
This was purchased for a 2 year old and she loved it. She is ready to go on trips now
on June 23, 2014
The luggage is definitely girly. The bag is made more for the pictures and style than quality. She enjoyed taking it to Disney..
on April 18, 2014
Great little suit case for grand baby the upper right corner had a tear in it but other than that she is able to visit Grammy
on July 15, 2015