Industrial Deals Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 152 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 179 reviews
on October 26, 2011
We don't have television in our house and my daughter has never seen a Disney movie (not yet at least... they're a bit harsh for someone so small in my opinion).

With that said, she LOVES the Disney Princess music CD we got from the library and I was planning to make a YouTube playlist with each of the princesses singing their respective songs (the best of each movie, minus the negative/scary aspect) but then I found this DVD and voila!

As a parent I can tune out the parts that are annoying but I agree with other reviewers that the narrator is not only ridiculous but trite even. But whatever.... my daughter is happy and I don't have to worry about Disney movies for another year at least :)

Agreed also that it would be nice to be able to turn off the lyrics that pop on the screen - although maybe it'll be useful as my daughter learns to read.

We'll likely get the other two DVDs in this series.
on March 13, 2017
the quality on these videos is very disappointing after seeing the bluray versions of the movies but my daughter loves the song lineup so MUCH!
on June 2, 2017
This disc itself has great classic songs. However it arrived in horrible condition with scratches so deep into the disc that I cannot play it. It's a real shame because my daughter loves Disney songs.
on July 20, 2015
Bought to use at a family movie night, loved by kids and adults alike. Fair warning - these are the classic princess songs, Belle, Aurora, Jasmine, Pocahontas, Ariel, Snow White.
on January 11, 2008
I purchased this one for my 4 year old daughter for Christmas, who's a BIG fan of the Disney Princesses.

At first I was a little dissapointed because I didn't want her to park infront of the T.V to listen to music. I think this is the only down side to it. I thought she will play and listen but it didn't turn out that way. I guess I will have to purchase some CDs as well.

Other than that, it is a great DVD for my big surprise. It have some of the most favorable Princesses songs, the most familiar ones in my opinion.
My daughter abselutely loves it, after few times of watching it she knows how to sing "A whole new world" word for word, our friends and family were very impressed. I found it very entertaining as well and we sing the songs from the DVD everywhere we go (of course she knows all the words and I am just trying to catch up).
My daughter loves it a lot, I think it is a great purchase for every little girl who loves the Princesses.

We have some of the princesses tales DVDs (short parts of princesses stories) which I think are terrible and unworthy. I was delighted of how fun this one was- songs from the original movies!
on January 26, 2015
I Love Disney but my daughter definitely wasn't as enthused about this as I thought she would be. The older cartoons (Snow White and Sleeping Beauty) were a bit too dated for her. Also the sequel songs kinda sucked (Mulan 2 and the Cinderella sequel) I would have preferred Princess Tiana and any other song. There are some other special features that are nice though: (games, learning tools)
on March 17, 2013
My little angel loves music!! As soon as I put this video in the DVD player, she wouldn't keep her eyes off the tv!! My little baby is only 3mnths old and loves hearing music and loves watching colorful things!! Nothing is more better then having her listen to the princess music and watching videos! The princesses been my favorite since I was a little girl and now it's going to be my baby's favorite!
on March 15, 2017
came on time and as described. thanks.
on April 10, 2015
My 3 year old loves this movie. We don't have all the Disney movies so this lets her see a little clip from the movies she's never seen. She gets so into this movie she talks back to the narrator. Love it!
on July 8, 2014
This sing a long is great. My toddler loves this dvd. She loves to sing along with the songs. Shes not old enough to read the lyrics but it does keep her entertained for about 30 minutes. This starts off with the well known disney princess movies but then it is followed by all the sequels like cinderella 2 mulan 2 etc. Not my cup of tea but kid seems to enjoy it.