Your Garage Luxury Beauty Killers of the Flower moon STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Grocery Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Shop Popular Services Catastrophe Catastrophe Catastrophe  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 11 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 12 reviews
on December 25, 2016
I bought this watch for my daughter and kept it in the box until Christmas. The battery was dead when she opened it and now we have to pay for a replacement, probably more than the watch itself. So, even sitting in a box for only 4 months, the battery dies. My batteries in my watches last for years.
on December 23, 2016
This watch arrived very quickly but didn't work. I had to go out and purchase a battery to make it operational before I could give it to my granddaughter for Christmas. Normally watches would come with a functional battery. This one didn't.
on January 4, 2014
When I removed it from the box one of the loop straps was broken. I bought it for my 7 year old daughter who is learning to tell time so it serves its purpose, just very disappointed that it arrived damaged.
on April 4, 2014
Watch was unable to be started . By the time she was able to get it back to me to be replaced it was too late to return it. Very disappointed.
on February 18, 2013
Band was not attached on one side which was very difficult to reattach. This was a gift for my nieces' birthday and I was disappointed that she couldn't wear it immediately.
on March 3, 2016
I expect to get a new battery for a new watch. Its waste of my time and money to get the battery replace for this watch on day one.
on April 30, 2013
THE WATCH IS LOVED!IT GOT HERE QUICK AND MY GRANDDAUGHTER IS THRILLED SINCE THEY JUST MOVED TO FLORDIA, IT STARTED HER OFF RIGHT
on November 21, 2013
Any little girls' love! And a great way to start learning to tell time. Cute! Fashionable pink! So proud to wear it!
on February 22, 2016
My daughter loves it
on August 28, 2014
It's simply lovely!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.