Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks Womens Red and Rose nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Def Leppard All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade 2018 Planners Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon harrypotter harrypotter harrypotter  Three new members of the Echo family Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now

Disney Sing It: Family Hits - Nintendo Wii
Platform: Nintendo Wii|Edition: Standard|Change

on August 11, 2010
My family was very disappointed in the song selection that Disney chose to put on here. They put 4 songs from Cinderella, 3 songs from the Toy Story movies (Woody's Roundup??? who is honestly going to sing that) and 2 songs from Cars, but only one song each from Beauty and the Beast, Aladdin, Little Mermaid, Mulan and not one song from Pocahontas. How could Disney put together a Sing It collection and not put Part of Your World from Little Mermaid or the title song Beauty and the Beast? Considering Ariel is one of the most popular Princesses they have, I am really surprised. Each year in school, over half the girls from my daughters' classes pick Ariel as their favorite, not Cinderella. We live 15 minutes from Disney in Florida, after seeing and hearing some of the things the Disney company has done, I wouldn't be surprised if they held out some of the more popular songs for a follow-up release. From what I see it doesn't look like there are any songs to unlock, just characters that you put next to your name. Here is the song list for anyone that is interested:

101 Dalmations- Cruella De Vil
Cars- Real Gone
Cinderella- A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes
Cinderella- Bibbidi-Bobbidi-Boo
Cinderella- So This Is Love
Cinderella- The Work Song (mice singing)
The Jungle Book- I Wan-na Be Like You
Monster's INC- If I Didn't Have You
Mulan- Reflection
Princess and the Frog- Almost There
Princess and the Frog- Dig a Little Deeper
Peter Pan- You Can Fly! You Can Fly! You Can Fly!
Sleeping Beauty- I Wonder
Sleeping Beauty- Once Upon a Dream
Toy Story- You've got a Friend In Me
Toy Story 2- Woody's Roundup
Toy Story 2- When She Loved Me
The Many Adventures of Winnie-the-Pooh- Winnie-the-Pooh
1010 comments| 316 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on October 8, 2010
I loved the game. As does the rest of my family. I do kinda wish Karaoke Revolution would come out with a version also, so we can make our own characters, as we can in the Dance Dance Revolution version. But this game is still fun to play, and we all have fun listening to the different playback voices.
on November 9, 2017
I would give this negative stars if possible. The entire jacket and game were smashed.
on March 23, 2016
daughter loved this game. Had many favorite songs
on October 15, 2014
It supper fun to sing alone But I wish it had more songs on it. I was disappointed that it didn't have a larger song selection.
on April 11, 2013
They said they "know these songs" and can't wait to sing them on their Wii.
Had ordered a different sing it game for Christmas and they said they "didn't know any of the songs"!
on June 25, 2012
i was so happy to get this, as my daughter loves all the disney songs. she was so excited to get it and it goes in our player almost daily so she can sing with it. i have to say i enjoy it, just watching her have so much fun.
on September 12, 2015
Could use more songs
on March 23, 2012
As several other reviewers have mentioned the game is missing some seriously awesome songs that are true family favorites, however, the game is still pretty fun and the depending on the difficulty can also be challenging. We have brought this game with us when visiting my wife's handicapped brother and he absolutely loves this game. This game has many of his favorite songs and he loves singing along with the others too, even though he doesn't know the words. We even sang together in the family mode and he really enjoyed it. My wife and I are still waiting for the next installment of "Disney Sing It" with more classics on it (we don't want any of that "High School Musical" junk). There are a lot of Disney movies with incredible songs that aren't featured at all, so hopefully when they make the next one it'll have a better selection.
on January 15, 2014
Good family fun....wish it had more songs from different movies. Love the singing lessons. My grown kids live it! Good purchase.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.