Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Month Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Made for you. Learn more. GNO for Samsung S9 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon westworldS2 westworldS2 westworldS2  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now Start your Baby Registry

on April 23, 2013
I bought this for my little sister who resides in Jamaica and although she hasn't seen it as yet I know she'll like it. It's a cute little tinkerbell watch for a more than reasonable price.
on January 8, 2011
The watch is very pretty, it seems to be in fine working order. Although when I recieved it, the band was not completely attached. I am fairly confident this had nothing to do with shipping. The price was not bad, so I am not unhappy with it.
on January 9, 2013
Received the first one and the stars fell off of it. Returned for a new one. Received new one and was even worse. Didn't work and had a button missing. Returned again for a refund. Will never buy a watch from here again!!!!!
on December 4, 2014
My daughter loved it
on February 1, 2011
I ordered it for my 10 years daughter. She chose it on the site. She has the watch for four mounth and it works wery good. Very good quality for this prise and nice apperance.
on October 11, 2010
very nice watch for that price, i bought it as a present for my 9 years old daughter and she loved it,It has nice box I recommend it.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.