Salon Beauty Fall Reading Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Handmade Gift Shop Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment curbpremiere curbpremiere curbpremiere  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition $79.99. Limited-time offer. All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

Disney Tangled - Nintendo Wii
Platform: Nintendo Wii|Change

on April 26, 2016
Daughter says it's just a tad bit less than okay - after playing the game for a short while, it got desperately boring. Reason why I gave it a 2 and not less than that is because of the price point. It doesn't deserve a 3 or higher because you can tell that the production budget was less than other games out there e.g. Super Mario Bros Wii.
on July 1, 2011
My 4-year-old and I loved playing this game together. A child that young wouldn't be able to play by themselves (at least not at first), but it's fun to play together.

Really my only complaint is that this game won't last long.....not very many levels. I'd say it probably only took us about 9-10 hours of total playing time to get through the entire game. (Obviously that's an estimate since we didn't sit and play the whole thing in one sitting.) For anyone used to multi-level games that can last months (like Mario), this game will be a bit of a disappointment.

Fun, great concepts, but it definitely should've been made to last longer.
on August 12, 2016
REALLY FUN! I played this with my little one and its was really fun and two people actually can play it at the same time. We have played games before where one player gets to play more or dominates the controls inside the game but this was a fair split. Highly recommend!!!
on January 7, 2012
We bought 3 Wii games for our children this Christmas. (The other two were Toy Story 3 The Video Game and Marvel Super Hero Squad The Infinity Gauntlet) This one is our favourite of the bunch. The other two were too difficult for our 6 year old daughter and 4 year old son to play. Tangled was perfect for our 6 year old daughter though and she especially liked it because she is a fan of the movie. It was a great first game for her - if your children are more experienced at video games, they may not enjoy it as much.

She was able to complete the entire game, playing along with her Daddy. It's great that she can be Rapunzel and Dad can be Flynn Rider and they can help each other out.

I especially liked that you can walk around and explore the levels - stopping to doodle on a poster - rather than it being a fast paced game.
on February 23, 2017
My 5 yr old daughter is able to play this by herself - she really likes the game.

Although, the game does not come with instructions on how to start. I had to do a quick search online. When you first load the game, the characters are in the tower. Rapunzel needs to walk to the left and go to "Map" -- then she can go to the First Frolic and start the game. If you just stay in the tower at the beginning, you can't do much. If your child is not able to read yet, you'll need to play the game with him/her to start - written instructions will pop-up as you go through each level on how to win it or how to unlock certain things.
on October 10, 2016
My niece really enjoyed this game; she was 5 so I had to tell her what to do. One player can play as Rapunzel and the other as Finn. Both have special abilities, like Rapunzel uses her frying pan to attack and her long hair to swing or as a rope for Finn to climb. You can also play solo and just switch between characters. There are hidden items and to collect and gold. There are also some problem solving Just like most games to be able to move forward. Once you beat a level you will unlock the next one or you can replay previous levels.
on January 2, 2016
This was a gift for my daughter and she and her brother love it! She's Rapunzel, he's Flynn and they are off on their adventures! Easy to understand for five-year-old children. Rapunzel spins her magic hair at the child's direction. Flynn cuts bushes and chops trees to help her find her way, and that is only two of the actions they perform. They can hold hands, frolic together, find treasures, and more. The graphics are simply beautiful. Outstanding Wii game for Rapunzel lovers.
on October 19, 2017
pretty fun actually so far
on August 24, 2016
The game arrived in time but it was way to hard for my 6 year old graddaughter. I too gave up after being stuck for a hour on the same place. But with that said the graphics and sound are fun. I guess this grandma needs more Nintendo time. 😍
on September 24, 2014
I expected a game based off a cartoon to be pretty lame but, to my surprise, my kids (aged 8 and 9) really like this. They found it a little complicated at first and couldn't figure out how to get out of the tower and so on. But then we looked up the instructions on the Disney games website and they walked us step-by-step through the parts where we were lost.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.