Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Disney Tangled Rapunzel Hair Piece
Amazon Vehicles Editors' Picks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer power_s3 power_s3 power_s3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on January 24, 2011
My Daughters about to be six. She LOVES dress up and pretend. Since we got the Rapunzel Hair Piece she hasn't taken it off. I thought it was heavy but she hasn't complained one time. In fact she told me " momma people are starting to think it's my real hair". Funny cause she's a brunette. If your daughter LOVES dress up like mine, she'll love this product.
on October 27, 2010
The hair piece has a very slight oval shape to it. The trick it to wear it with the flower on the side of your head. It seems to clip into the hair much better than with the flower directly on the back of the head. My 3 year old wore it with the flower on the back for a trunk or treat event & it worked with some bobby pins but it was awkward to say the least. Its a lovely piece. Just be sure to experiment with the best fit for your child's head and you should be good. We bought the cheaper $20 variety Rapunzel Tangled dress from Walmart and worked perfect together.
on October 30, 2012
Ok, I just spent the last 30 minutes to understand how the hell this thing was going to fit on my daughter's head!
The upper part has 2 combs that hurts so badly on my daughters hair that I had to remove them completely.
After I removed them with some scissors I tried to put pins but the item is really to heavy and could not stay on the head.

THe good surprise is that the BRAID can be removed because it's attached with clip button and has a little ribbon hook.
So I used only the braid and attached it to a headband and now my daughter can easily wear it and pretend to be Rapunzel.

The braid is pretty and also the flowers are nice and well done. Would not reccomend this item because of the price and for the difficulty to wear!
on September 13, 2011
The item as described is well made, seems durable and looks great. It could use more flowers to accent its overall theme. I bought this for my 5year old niece and she loves it. So I'm happy with the product purchase and the price and shipping was amazing. Very satisfied with Amazon and its vendors.
on March 27, 2016
I thought this would be a great present for my daughter who is obsessed with Disney Princesses and repunzel. I've given it a bad rating as it just wasn't pratical for my daughter to wear. It needed to be adjustable to make it an ideal toy. My daughter has a very small head so we thought it would be ideal but it just sits on the top and she can't even fasten in it to keep it secure, so it just topples off.
on March 21, 2014
Looks great, but not functional. It's not designed to fit on a human being's head. The combs that are supposed to hold it in place are positioned so stupidly, that I originally thought it was a mistake. It's not adjustable at all, so unless the circumference of your daughter's head is a perfect circle, it won't fit. The braid is very heavy and attaches to the headband by a cheap snap that isn't strong enough to hold the weight, so it falls off with the slightest of movements, which really doesn't matter because the headband doesn't stay on either. Thanks, Disney. VERY DISAPPOINTED. They shouldn't be selling this complete piece of s***!
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon October 31, 2011
First of all, many of the commentary and negative reviews on here are spot on:

- hair does fall off (sheds)
- hair does get tangled easily
- it is hard to detangle the hair
- will only look new for a few minutes to a few hours depending on your kid
- hard to comb any knots out

That said, this is a toy for a 5 to 7 year old and as a toy my little girl loves it! That is worth more than anything in the world to me.

It's not a disaster unusable mess, it has some tangles to it but we've been very good that she wears it and if she's going to be rolling on the floor, she takes it off and has me hang this from a chair. It has an elastic cap kindof like a swimcap to stay on and comes with a yellow hair clip on flower that lights up when you push a center button on it.

If you tangle it on purpose, good luck to you, it probably won't become untangled.

So overall, if you buy this with the understanding that it is a toy for a little girl and that it's going to be a tangled mess, then you'll be just fine and your kid can enjoy. If you get this expecting to be a high end wig with fine locks of golden hair that don't tangle or that can be easily brushed, then you will likely be disappointed.

My kid loves this toy. It is a bit tangled, not too bad. I'm not trying to comb it out. We hang it up when not in use.
on November 26, 2014
The braid part is awesome, the head piece is ridiculous. It's hard & stiff & there is no way it would sit on a child's head. My daughter is 3 & wore the braid for Halloween. I was able to pin it to her pony tail. It's definitely heavy & long. And the hair does come out of the braid easily. Nice for a costume, but probably wouldn't last long if it was played with everyday.
on December 11, 2014
The piece is VERY heavy and the design to hold it onto my daughters head was completely pathetic. It wasn't worth spending the money to return it so i unsnapped the braid and attempted to weave it into here hair (she is blond so it worked). I would NOT buy this item and I would have returned it if I had free return shipping.
on October 22, 2014
Bought this for 6 year old who loves Rapunzel was over the moon when she opened this present. SHe had us do her hair up and put this around it. SHe asked her sitter to figure out how to put her hair (almost as long) into it. Lucky Erin! The piece is really well-made and beautiful.