Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Digital Albums PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held GNO Shop Now FFII_gno

Showing 1-8 of 8 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 17 reviews
on June 17, 2009
I love "The Emperor's New Groove" movie, and I think this game is very fun and entertaining. The game is not too hard or too easy. It follows the movie well, and there is a variety of challenges, such as races, escaping jaguars, and using potions to turn into other animals. The graphics are good, and I thought the dialogue between the characters was amusing. I think anyone who likes the movie will enjoy this game.
on September 17, 2013
I bought this on my husbands account and i was thrilled. i remembered sitting and playing this for hours and to this day the roller coaster levels aggrivate me but are still my favorite
on August 13, 2014
I missed that game so much, I remembered playing this since I was 8 yrs old, up to now, it's still the best to me
on January 30, 2015
Nice older game
on February 12, 2015
Works great.
on February 1, 2001
Technically, the camera does not follow you well, making it difficult to maneuver around. I loved the movie, but this game is not very intuitive. Compared to similar games such as Spyro, I was very let down by the lack of imagination in this game. Apparently, the movie's title changed through-out production, hence no toys. It seems as if this game was done just to complete what little punch the movie itself maintained. The game does have funny things in it, but the movie is very hilarious.
on October 13, 2015
ok so lets start with quality

the case was cracked and had plastic snapped off, not to mention when i opened it the case came apart!
the disc was also in horrible condition! im surprised my PS3 even ran the damn thing, oh but that is also the problem
when i TRIED to play the game i got a error message saying it cant play due to region restrictions?! ive owned this game before and it worked
i dont get why it wont play now, its an english version after all
so not only do i not know if the game actually works and am left with a pile of cracked and scratched rubbish but i cant even play it!
this is a MAJOR dissapointment for me! i was looking forward to playing this game again so much! it was my childhood along side Crash Team Racing, i mean i got my copy of that game from Ebay and it works fine! EBAY!
if i cant get a replacement with slightly better quality and that will run on my AUSTRALIAN ps3 then i at least want a refund >:( ive been majorly ripped off!
on January 5, 2015
Got it fast, the boys are having fun with it.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question