Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Weekly One STEM Limited time offer Handmade Gift Shop Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon life life life  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now HTL17_gno

on September 1, 2015
After a trip to Disneyland with the family I picked up this mug for my wife. Due to the fact she requires coffee in the morning with a 2 and 4 year old that wake her up in the morning this mug was the perfect thing to give her an extra smile at 5:30 in the morning. The mug itself is larger than most mugs but that just alleviates you having to make two trips into the kitchen. The mug is somewhat heavy but that's because it's a little larger and able to hold that much liquid. The paint job was flawless and we can expect to have this for quite sometime.
I would recommend this for anyone who is a Disney, Tinkerbell or just a coffee nut. This makes the perfect gift and made my wife very happy.
on April 3, 2016
Mornings, ughh. No one likes them and they are always a bit worse when you have kids because they cause a lot of lost sleep. Coffee is the a great way to help your mornings and when you have a fun whimsical cup to put it in, it brings an extra bit of smile and joy to the morning. This is a attitude filled Tinkerbell mug that states the obvious "Mornings aren't Magical".

I love this mug, it is funny and accurate and large enough to hold a nice amount of coffee, more than a normal cup. The style is amusing and I love Tinkerbell so that makes the mug even better. The mug is easy to hold and is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. If you are either a Tink fan or not a morning fan this is a nice addition to any mug collection.
on December 7, 2017
I bought this mug online for $26 this summer for a serious fan of Tinker Bell. It's a great mug and she loved it. It seemed to me like a lot of money for even an excellent mug. Now it's $70. For a mug.
on July 27, 2017
Great product and quality...
on November 15, 2017
My wife loves it
Looks like her too in the morning
before her coffee!!
Love the cup “and my wife”
on June 20, 2017
my favorite mug!
on October 30, 2017
It's going to match very well with a cup I got her daughter which is Minnie Mouse
on June 15, 2017
Love this mug. My sister bought me one for my birthday, unfortunately someone broke it. So I purchased this to replace it. It doesn't over heat on the outside which I love.. makes my mornings right again
on December 26, 2015
While at my mother in laws house, she dropped her FAVORITE coffee cup! I found this one! It arrived in just 3 days, and she was so excited! She loves it and uses it every morning. Great price, fast shipping!
on June 15, 2016
Awesome gift for any friend that truly hates mornings. I gave this to my best friend who LOVES it and will not drink her morning coffee without it. Tink you need coffee, then you need this mug!