Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite Trade it in. Fund the next. Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 44 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 47 reviews
on June 16, 2016
Wanted to give 3 stars because the packaging it came in looked like it was run over by a truck. Luckily everything in it was intact. This Woody doll has been flown off a play set multiple times and has held up well. I did dab super glue on the pull tab where the string is attached to the ring - this enforces that knot and after seeing him fly around - sometimes by the string, I wanted to make sure it wasn't coming undone.
on December 29, 2016
Updated review: the seller refunded my purchase and sent me a new item for my inconvenience. Much appreciated!

The seller actually sent me a non-working item. That was a waste of everyone's time! Thankfully I returned it for free, but it was supposed to be a Christmas gift.
on January 13, 2017
Unlike the original doll (which unfortunately this one was bought to replace) this toy is lacking in several areas. While I will grant you that it is in fact a decent replica of the original, their are several flaws, some design, some I would assume specific to the product we received. First off, the toy is several inches bigger. Doesn't seem like a big deal unless you are trying to replace a lost older toy....second, unlike the original that was completely sealed, this toy opens at Woody's waistband and the entire voice box can be removed. I assume this is to change batteries, but it could have been executed better. the velcro that holds this seem is poor quality and poorly placed. As a result the doll is perpetually in a "surgical state". Again, the voice box come out but the pull cord is still sticking out of his back, for curious kids this can make an interesting issue. They pull the box out but break the string..... Material quality seems okay but certainly feels a bit cheap compared to the original toy. Now on to our specific issue, his pull string never retracts fully into the voice box. In fact, it barely retracts at all, and it was like this directly out of the box. So far, the voice box seems to still work but I'm sure it is only a matter of time before this gets snagged on something and is ripped completely out. Very disappointed over this issue. All in all, I can tell you the changes were so drastic that my 5 year old had no problem finding the differences. And what used to be his absolute favorite toy prior to it being stolen with my truck now sits in the playroom and receives little if any attention......Sad Really, Woody didn't even get to wait for him to go off to college.......
on August 18, 2013
We looked everywhere for a great Woody doll for our 2.5 year old son. He LOVES Toy Story and really wanted a doll, but not his big sister's girl dolls. I wanted a pal for him - a toy he could play with in the car or take to bed with him. Woody fits the bill!

This exact doll is available at Walmart and Target, but was a few dollars more. Without shipping costs (which we didn't have to pay) this was the best price. I would say this is very high quality, too - you don't have to go to the Disney store and buy their version. Woody's voice-box is plenty loud enough, he stitching is sturdy, and we love him! He is my son's favorite, and a family favorite.

After the success of Woody in our home, big sister got the same brand Jessie doll. We've had HOURS of wonderful play time with both. Woody is holding up very well, and he gets LOTS of love, action, and adventure.
on June 17, 2017
We love Toy Story and will introduce my granddaughter to the movie for her 4th birthday. She will love it too.
on July 24, 2017
I was really excited to get this for my daughter because she loves Toy Story and Woody, but with the first pull, the string broke. I didn't expect the hat to stay on perfect, but you can clearly see the triangle for his actually head if off from the triangle of the brim, and it doesn't stay on even half the time. She does still love it though and because she's 3, her expectations are much lower, but I was disappointed for her.
on July 31, 2017
Woody is adorable, and the one we were sent speaks 19 phrases. My 2 year old adores him.
on May 20, 2017
Customer service was very understanding and handled the situation perfectly. New doll more smiles. Thanks!
on June 4, 2017
Junk, Woody's finger broke the very first day.
on May 25, 2014
Good quality. The hat could be a better fit. It falls off easily.

It's a little pricy, but what Disney toy is not?

When my 5 yr old grandson got Woody for Christmas, it immediately became his favorite toy. Months later when the new family dog chewed Woody up, he was heartbroken. .

The look on my grandson's face when he received his new Woody was priceless!