Your Garage Luxury Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Samsung S8 Launch Limited time offer Grocery Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Shop Popular Services Catastrophe Catastrophe Catastrophe  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis GNO National Bike Month on Amazon disgotg_gno_17

Size Name: One Size|Color: Blue|Change

Showing 1-10 of 83 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 87 reviews
on July 6, 2015
My 5 year old really likes this watch. Things I really like: the hour and minute hands are labeled, the minute numbers are on the watch face also, and it's a nice size. Things I don't like: he cannot put the watch on himself (this is something I expected but I didn't want to buy a Velcro banded watch), and the small securing bands don't hold the strap well - they allow the extra strap to hang loose and slide too easily. That being said, I purchased another one for my second child when they get old enough.
on June 3, 2012
This was a birthday present for my 4 yr old grandson. He loves it, so do I, & his mommy!! The watch is easy enough to read the numbers, colorful band with Mickey all over. It is well made & definitely child friendly.
It does keep accurate time. A wonderful teaching tool for a young one to tell what time it is. My grandson is
very proud of himself when he can say the time on his new watch.
on May 3, 2016
Purchased this for my 2 year old. The band on its tightest setting fits his wrist well. It should get years of use considering how many settings there are. The actual watch is really nice, the wrist band isn't great, but it does the job.
What's not to love :) It is a Mickey Mouse watch in the classic mold and it is electronic, you set it once and it goes for probably longer than your kid will wear it. Keeps good time, easy to set, what's not to love :)
on September 9, 2013
I purchased this watch as a birthday gift for a 5 year old boy. When I opened the package the first time, the bottom watchband was not attached. So I took it out, superglued it, and put it back in the container. When the boy opened the present, the top half of the watchband came off. I was embarrassed and disappointed that the boy could not immediately wear my gift. For a $24.00 watch, I expect the watchband to be attached.
on January 6, 2017
Does not teach, it does not talk. Bought for my granddaughter for Christmas and it said it talks it does not talk false advertisement. S.I.N.Y.LADYRIDER
on June 15, 2016
Nice watch for kids. My son refuses to wear it, but oh well not the watch's fault. It keeps good time and seems like a good concept to me.
on October 16, 2016
I bought this for my three year old grandson. He loves numbers and is really learning to tell time with this watch. He sleeps with it everynight. Highly recommend it.
on June 10, 2014
I received the package on time. It is a very handsome watch. It will be my graduation gift for my 5 yrs old grandson. This will be his second watch.He love to wear his first watch all the time and learned to tell time immediately so I know that he will love this
Disney attractive watch too.
on June 14, 2014
I purchased this for my 3 year old son. He loves it and so do I. Quality watch and fit him great (the very last hole). This is an authentic Disney product. It came in a nice clear Disney package/container.