Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch New Album by The Lone Bellow Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 38 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 38 reviews
on March 21, 2016
Love the look and concept of this watch! However, quality is lacking as the watch stopped working after a month. The minute hand oscillated back and forth constantly (instead of moving only every minute), making it hard for my child to tell the time accurately. We have returned the item. I'm still trying to decide if it is worth the risk of reordering another one.
on January 7, 2015
I am disappointed in this watch in that the hour hand is painted white against a white background. It is very difficult for a child to spot the hour hand for that reason. I have decided to take the watch apart and paint both hands black with acrylic paint. In addition, the watch band is very stiff and uncomfortable for the child. I am going to have to replace it with another softer band.
on June 29, 2017
Birthday present for 9 year old. She loves it!
on July 7, 2016
display is a bit small. Trying to teach my granddaughter how to read analog time. It will work for now until I can find a face with larger numbers & less details.
on September 17, 2017
My daughter absolutely adores it
on August 17, 2016
I can barely read the hour and minute hands. Cute watch, but I will return it because it is hard to read the time.
on January 2, 2013
I love the labels for the hour and minute hands and the numbering around the clock for both hours and minutes. My daughter takes a little while to read the clock so we felt this will give her more frequent practice in a cute and stylish way. She loves it too!
on December 27, 2016
Its adorable my 55 yar old girlfriend loves it...
on April 11, 2015