Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held GNO Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 31 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 31 reviews
on November 6, 2014
Unlike the "Frozen" Time Teacher watch I purchased for a neighbor child, this one does NOT have a moveable bezel for teaching time; it only has the corresponding minutes written on a stationary bezel (black), stating "five," "ten," "fifteen" etc. at the numbers "1," "2," "3" etc. to explain their correlation. By contrast the Frozen bezel can be turned to show how there are (for example) ten minutes between the 2 and the 4. My bright 5-year-old great-grandson will have no problem learning with this watch, but for a younger or less advanced child, I'd suggest getting the bulkier model that has a moveable bezel.
on December 31, 2013
For what ever reason when i typed in gifts for 3 year olds this is the one that caught my eye. My little grandson isn't quite 3 but being forward thinking and knowing his curiosity level and ability to focus I chose this. I could not see it in detail quite like the picture I am looking at now. I just trusted the disney product. My son told me that once he opened it christmas morning he would not take it off…. that he was truly fascinated with it….but then this little guy knows his numbers to 20 and abc's and much much more and that since he was not quite two…
The whole watch and strapping look like they will last…I will know more as time goes on…don't be afraid to purchase this item.
on March 11, 2014
I got the watch for my 5-year old, who is very excited about being able to tell time. The pin (that you pull out to change the time), kept working itself out enough that the watch would stop telling time. If I pushed it back in it would work for a while, but would then stop on its own again. We sent it back and have ordered a different one.

The band is also a bit bulkier than it looks in the photos, so we ordered a traditional band for the replacement watch we ordered.
on July 1, 2015
I bought this watch from my son's birthday. It is great for teaching children how to tell time. My son loves the character McQueen so it was a hit. I only wish the strap was more comfortable. There is a lot of Velcro on the strap (the stiff kind) and it is very uncomfortable. I kind of suspected this would be the case so I do plan on replacing the band with another. But, the features of the watch itself made this a good purchase for us.
on February 3, 2015
This watch is amazing. When I first opened it I thought it was small but when I put it on my 6 year old it was great. The band is comfortable so he wears it without fussing and its very durable. The hands actually say minutes and hours so he picked up on telling time quickly. Now he looks at other clocks with ease. Most kids can't tell time but it is very important. Very glad I purchased this one.
on December 18, 2012
This watch is great for little ones who are just learning to tell time. Easy to use and the picture on the watch is big and easily seen which my nephew loves. I also like that the band is velcro so it can be adjusted to fit smaller wrists.
on April 7, 2017
This watch is nicely made and has great details. The strap is velcro so it goes on easily, but stays securely in place.
on February 21, 2015
I bought this for my grandson's 4th birthday. The hour and minute hands are labeled to help him learn to read the time. Also, unlike lower cost watches, this one is water proof to 30 M.
on April 4, 2014
I gave my son this watch for his 7th birthday. He loved the watch and was able to take it on and off easily. It is great that he can practice telling time on a regular basis and it's water resistant so he can wash his hands without having to take it off. The style and design are perfect for a little boy.
on January 15, 2014
The strap feels pretty rough, and my son definitely doesn't like it, and hardly ever wears the watch because of it. Sure, you can replace the strap, which we plan to do, but what a pain, we would've bought something different to start with had we known.