|Price:||$18.54 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. FREE Returns. Details|
|You Save:||$19.45 (51%)|
- Round Time Teacher Stainless Steel Watch with Disney's Anna and Elsa characters on dial.
- Meets or exceeds all US Govt requirements and regulations for Children's watches.
- Recommended for Ages 3-7 years old. Includes a Time Teacher Punch Out clock for Parents to Teach their Children.
- Accurate Japanese Quartz movement, scratch resistant mineral crystal, Hook and Loop Nylon strap.
- Water Resistant to 99 feet: withstands rain and splashes of water, but not showering or submersion.
- 1 Year Limited Manufacturers Warranty
Other Sellers on Amazon
FREE Shipping on orders over $49.00 & FREE Returns. Details
Keep track of time with this officially licensed Disney Stainless Steel Kid's Watch by Ewatchfactory on your wrist. The timepiece displays artwork from your favorite Disney character on the face, and is designed with labeled "hour" and "minute" hands to help young ones learn how to tell time. This classic watch has a polished and matte steel finish and a precision Japan movement for accurate time keeping and a 1 year manufacturer warranty.
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 2.3 x 2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.1 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00GKEMD00
- Item model number: W000970
- Batteries: 1 Nonstandard Battery batteries required. (included)
- Date first available at Amazon.com: December 17, 2013
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item can be shipped to select countries outside of the U.S. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Disney|
|Dial window material type||Mineral|
|Case material||Stainless steel|
|Case diameter||32 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||9 millimeters|
|Band width||16 millimeters|
|Water resistant depth||99 Feet|
Top Customer Reviews
Then there's the nasty scratch on her thumb from picking it up. And the ruined favorite "Frozen / Olaf" shirt that now has a blood stain on it. And the phone call from the school. And the incident report the school had to complete and I had to sign.
Who in their right mind would manufacture or market a CHILD'S WATCH and use REAL, BREAKABLE, SHARP GLASS ???
This feature (or flaw) needs to be prominently displayed in the product description.
Last thing I want to mention... nearly all of the five star reviews seem to be based on "I'm sure she will love it" or something similar.
People: please, Please PLEASE do not review functional products (versus decorative) until you've actually used them or seen them use. You may be doing your fellow buyers a great disservice rating a products usability based on how it looks in a box.
If you have found this review helpful please click the "Yes" button below. That will help others sift through the reviews based on how something looks as opposed to how it actually works.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
My niece is a frozen fanatic. She likes this watch a lot. She was so happy to have it.Published 17 days ago by Beverly
Good watch. Velcro is a little stiff and scratchy, but my daughter has not mentioned it.Published 28 days ago by Jamie Vinton
What's not to like about a frozen watch? My niece lost it within 2 weeks, but loved it for those glorious 14 days.Published 1 month ago by Ace
I bought this watch for my niece. It really looked nice on the website but when i received it, it doesn't look that pretty.Published 1 month ago by Tenzing jangchup