Salon Beauty Fall Reading Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Electronics Gift Guide $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon curbpremiere curbpremiere curbpremiere  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

Customer reviews

Disney! (Walt Disney Easy Piano Solos)
Format: Paperback|Change

on June 21, 2017
These are perfect for a beginner who has had a few years of lessons. My husband hasn't played piano since he was a kid, but wanted to get back into it and this was great for him.
on August 23, 2017
This is the best Disney piano book I have ever bought! The songs in it are amazing! Several from old movies!
on March 27, 2017
Not a fan of the song selections. There are a lot of songs I didn't really know so it made it hard to play them. Definitely for someone intermediate.
on May 15, 2017
These are mostly older Disney songs. They are great for a beginner like myself.
on July 10, 2017
This should be labelled as SUPER easy piano solos.
on February 4, 2017
This was purchased as a gift for my niece who is learning to play piano. She really liked it!
on April 10, 2014
I can confidently say that this is more for the beginning to intermediate player. There is something in this book to satisfy a few different levels of piano player. While I got it specifically for "I Won't Say I'm In Love" from Hercules, I'm shocked and delighted by the songs they chose to be in this book. My daughter is 8 and has only been playing for a few weeks, but there are a handful of songs in here that are going to be easy enough for her to move on to within the next month of so. She can't wait to try The Aristocats so she can sing along while she plays!
on February 4, 2016
This was a Christmas gift for my daughter. She is very pleased.
on October 3, 2016
Perfect
on July 14, 2014
My friend snapped this up ( honestly, I let him borrow it for as long as he wishes ) because he has a pair of babies at his house. So, I'll get it back eventually . . . one of these days.