Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $3.99 shipping
Disney Who's Who Paperback – September 5, 2017
Enhance your purchase
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Frequently bought together
- Publisher : Disney Press; Illustrated edition (September 5, 2017)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 432 pages
- ISBN-10 : 1368009921
- ISBN-13 : 978-1368009928
- Reading age : 6 - 8 years
- Grade level : 1 - 3
- Item Weight : 1.8 pounds
- Dimensions : 6.2 x 1.15 x 9.1 inches
- Best Sellers Rank: #220,045 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- Customer Reviews:
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By XscapeArt on September 5, 2017
1. The Adventures of Ichabod and Mr. Toad, Tarzan, Home on the Range, and Brother Bear are not even included. If they're going to include movies like Planes and Planes 2 (which aren't even canonized Disney movies, by the way) then they have to include ALL the canonized Disney movies.
2. Half the main characters from Meet the Robinson's, Bolt, Coco, and Atlantis: The Lost Empire are missing. Yet they include characters like Kai, Gurdie, and The Snowgies from Frozen.
3. They misnamed several characters. (For example, the Lost Boy dressed as a rabbit in Peter Pan is not named "Rabbit". It's Nibbs.)
4. Why is Planes even in here? If they're gonna include Planes, where are The Nightmare Before Christmas and A Goofy Movie?
Ok. Rant over.
Other than the omissions of some great films, I did learn a few things, about some characters, that I didn’t know before.
Not a ton of room for signatures, but I love the Did You Know sections for the major characters.
Grouped by movie, which is helpful for my littles to visually put characters the together.
Major characters have their own page while supporting characters share pages.
Overall I like it, but it won't serve the purpose I purchased it for.
I got this book for my sweet 16 birthday, since I wanted this book SO BAD when I first saw it online. Now that I have it, this book is a really interesting one for those who love Disney like me.
It tells you all about the characters from the Mickey Mouse series, Disney Princess series, Pixar films, etc. Overall, this book is a major update to the other character encyclopedias I saw online.
If you have a Disney fan who wants to learn more about the characters, buy Disney's Who's Who. I highly recommend this.
- The characters are organized by movie, so you can quickly and easily find related characters.
- Beautiful layout, with one or more characters per page.
- Fun facts that my children loved reading.
- Softcover, so it's not so heavy for kids to carry around.
- Thick book with insufficient binding. The pages started falling out after a few months of use.
- Missing some characters that certain Disney fans would like to have in an encyclopedia.
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on February 27, 2018
I would say ideal for those up to the age of 11 or someone who generally loves Disney.
Good value for money.
In good condition and delivery was excellent!!!
She loves this just as much however it’s still really heavy. We took this to Disney World and had a few characters sign their page. But it’s become one of her beloved books now that has to come everywhere with us.