Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Disney Mickey Mouse Women's MCK313 Two-Tone Link Bracelet Watch
Amazon Vehicles Back to School Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now

on March 16, 2012
I just love this watch. I have several Mickey Mouse watches but this is the prettiest. Well worth the money. I love how you can make the watch bigger or smaller so that it will fit perfect.
on February 25, 2011
As a mickey mouse lover I bought this watch before christmas as a gift for myself. It arrived quickly and looks even better than the picture. Have had many compliments about it. Really pleased with the purchase. Much more than i expected.
on July 3, 2014
This was a gift for my wife. I had to browse through quite a few women's Mickey Mouse watches before I found one that I thought would suit her tastes, and this one fit the bill. She loves it!

The removable clasps are quite long, so don't be surprised if your wrist size falls in between achievable band lengths. You can work around this by removing one of the Mickey-shaped links with a link removal tool. The Mickey links are about half as long as the removable clasps. The links at the ends are not removable, so if you do this you'll have two links of the same color next to each other. This isn't very conspicuous if you remove a link that is far away from the watch face, though.

As you can see from the photo, the case back does not advertise that it is water resistant, so you might want to play it safe and keep it out of the pool, even though the product description says it's good to 30 meters. I did not test it.
on December 5, 2011
My wife is a diehard Disney fan. I bought this watch as an anniversary present. Was a bit skeptical considering how inexpensive it was, but it turned out to be of good quality and my wife LOVED it.
on October 9, 2011
Cute watch. It has 3 removable clasps so I was able to adjust it to fit my small wrist. It is light and comfortable. The price is so reasonable I may pick up a couple more for gifts.
on January 2, 2013
I bought this to replace a watch my wife got from Disney. Perfect finish, quality and replacement for one she bought from Disney over 15 years ago. Thank you so much, she cried joyful tears when she put it on. I couldn't have asked for a better reaction.
on January 18, 2011
My wife and I bought this for her young cousin for Christmas, she loved it, and when my wife saw it she loved it also. Seeing this I also bought it for my wife as a surprise. She loved it. It looks like a nice simple tennis bracelet but has the added feature of being a watch. We saw a watch VERY similar to this on Disney's website that was nearly $70, so we are thrilled with what we got.
on May 12, 2015
I am so happy to have found this watch. Finding a two tone Mickey watch with a feminine flair has been a thrill. I have small wrists and will have to have the band sized but it is well worth it.
The watch arrived as scheduled in a nice watch box, well protected by the sender.
on September 23, 2014
My wife had a Cinderella watch as a child and I thought this would be a nice gift to accompany an upcoming trip to Disney World. It's an inexpensive but attractive watch with an adjustable bracelet. She was as excited when she opened it as if I had given her a Rolex! Fit and finish look excellent and so far it keeps perfect time.
on June 25, 2014
This watch is a delicate appearing watch so it can be worn in any setting including work and going out for the evening (not necessarily formal, but anything less), yet it still has that Disney/Mickey touch that I really wanted. I have a small wrist (most standard size bracelets are too big for me) so I was concerned that the band would be too big but it comes with easily removable pieces making it very easy to adjust to the perfect size for me. Beautiful watch!!