Industrial Deals Beauty MagazinestoInspire STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 115 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 117 reviews
on April 17, 2017
I've wanted one of these for years so am very happy to finally have one. I still want the "original" type Mickey watch to add to my collection, but couldn't find what I was looking for (or could afford) at the time I was searching; however, I'll continue to look and am sure I will find just what I'm looking for eventually. This is just a fun and nostalgic time piece to own so I'm tickled!
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon January 31, 2017
This one item, I purchased for my grandmother, and she said she loved it. Supposedly it was the perfect gift for a distant cousin I never met. But overall, my grandma said there was no better present for her birthday. Even I didn't have the chance to see or feel the watch myself, I trust the opinion of my family, and my ability to shop online, even if there's only a photo to view :)
on March 28, 2017
This is a great $15 watch. I would give it 5 stars, but the colors on the watch face are muted. The blacks are more dark gray and Minnie's shoes and skirt are very pastel.

I am an adult with small wrists and I have to wear this watch on the smallest hole, similar to most watches made for teens.
on April 15, 2017
Love my new watch!! Came with a good working battery unlike most of the watches I purchase on Amazon. It's so cute. Bright red.
on June 28, 2017
Received my watch in the mail yesterday. this watch is perfect for any woman who has a small and skinny wrist. I am very much satisfied with the watch. if the strap breaks on this watch i would have no problem replacing it.
on May 10, 2017
I love my watch very much. The numbers are easy to see . People have asked me were I got it.The price was nice also.
on September 16, 2015
I just got this watch last night. It's very cute. I love the way Minnie looks. I read other reviews about the quality of the band. This watch is very inexpensive. For that price I wouldn't expect a high quality band. It's leather but stiff. The band is certainly big enough. I have a smaller wrist and have it on the 2nd to last hole. It still moves around. I don't know why it wouldn't fit most women. The only complaint I have is it came already running. I don't know how long the battery will last. I wish the tab had been there.
on July 4, 2017
My Niece enjoyed the Minnie Mouse Watch. She thinks its cute
on August 9, 2017
Thought the face was bigger.
But the watch is adorable
on April 22, 2016
cute but so small that effect is completely lost on anyone not in elementary school. I gave mine to neighbor's 9 year old whose mother said she wouldn't mind monitoring where it was worn since it didn't look like it would hold up in very athletic or dirty situations. I was very disappoint personally because I thought it would be a fun bit of nostalgia in casual, relaxed situations where usefulness was also some consideration.