$ 72 $29.99 Save $5.27 (18%)
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping.
Ship it to us for free.
We are unable to process your trade-in order.
About the product
- Experience whimsical attractions and entertainment that has shaped the dreams of Disney fans, both young and old.
- Discover Disneyland Park: Whether you want to go on an adventure in your favorite attraction or explore the entire Park, Disneyland Adventures allows you to play at your own pace and customize your own Disneyland experiences right from your living room, whenever you want.
- Enjoy 18 iconic attractions that help you to relive your favorite Disney adventure. Share the magic with your favorite Disney characters. Collect autographs and accept quests from your favorite princess or from Mickey himself.
- Collect and Unlock Disney-themed items, rewards and Xbox Achievements. Discover new locations and game experiences, including themed parades and firework displays.
- Partner with a friend or family member to conquer difficult challenges. Disneyland Adventures ensures that everyone is having fun and playing cooperatively.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Disney fans of all ages can now explore Disneyland Park in 4K Ultra HD and HDR. Adventure through 18 popular attractions. Engage in 100 challenging quests, and interact with 35 beloved Disney characters. Disneyland Adventures is your ticket to the magical world of Disneyland right in your living room.
From the manufacturer
Bring a friend along for the experience through cooperative gameplay as you explore timeless worlds, relive your fondest memories, or embark on a new adventure in Disneyland park.
Discover Disneyland park
From Main Street U.S.A to Critter Country, explore all the magical lands of the park as you engage characters and jump into attractions.
Enjoy 18 iconic attractions
Fly with Peter Pan and defeat Captain Hook in Peter Pan’s Flight, ski the slopes of the Matterhorn, and dance with the Mad Hatter in Alice in Wonderland.
Capture Special Moments with Disney Characters
Share magical moments with your favorite Disney characters - hug your favorite princess, high-five Mickey Mouse, collect autographs and accept quests.
Collect and unlock
Collect Disney-themed items, rewards and achievements as you make your way through the park to discover new game experiences, including themed parades and firework displays.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Now on to my initial thoughts for the remaster. I only have a 1080p, 5+ year old decent tv with a 47 inch screen but the visuals look worlds better than the original game. The colors are more vibrant and images much sharper. Controllers can now be used. And you can choose to use kinect if you have one. I havent tried with kinect yet but, it has to work better than with the old one. With the controller, the controls are a bit twitchy but manageable. I know that I fared way better right away than I did with the old kinect and loads of practice. Also, the menus havent changed so even if you are using controller, the menus and such are obciously laid out for motion controls. Its a minor gripe but it would have been nice if extra touches were put on like this. I only played the Matterhorn levels so far and park stuff. I notice no slowdown during the action levels but did notice some bad framerate drops when running around the park.
Its a good bargain for asking price but, it's not perfect. I would hifhly recommend to anyone that loves Disney, is OCD about collectibles or just wants a relaxing game to enjoy. Couch or kinect co-op is another great perk of the game as well.
1)This is a re-release and it fixed the worst things about it - ie the controls. Playing with the Kinect was absolute torture, slow, and not intuitive. They removed that to allow for controller game play and it makes the game much more fun.
2)This game is perfect for kids, as well as adults who would enjoy running around Disneyland to recapture the memories.
3) The mini games were not well re-designed and are EXTREMELY repetitive. You are either free falling/ running or matching buttons. I don't know that kids will mind all that much, but adults will find this boring.
4) General gameplay aspects are running errands/ collecting things for various familiar characters, getting autograph books signed, getting pictures with your favorite characters, and other magical collecting (watering plants, turning on lights, and using your magic wand). It is cute and imaginative, and I recommend this game to anyone with kids around 5-10.
5) The price point is perfect. At $30 dollars you really can't go wrong.
The game surprisingly fun to play, to be honest I wasn't sure how a Disneyland park game would/could be fun, but I was wrong.
Many hours of entertainment, hats off to the developers
Most recent customer reviews
Few things I am disappointed about this game is a single player (or two...Read more