Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch New Album by Josh Too and the conflicts PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Wonder Woman now available on Blu-ray, 3D, and 4K Shop Now FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 24 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 29 reviews
on August 10, 2017
Not useable. Extremely poor quality. Looks like it was home copied from a VHS tape. Also, had lots of commercials for movies from 2003.
on April 4, 2016
Great Sing-Along DVD. Love most of the songs on it. The interface is old technology and kind of lame but otherwise, this is a keeper. Definitely, one to add to you babysitting collection :) Young children will love the music. Worth the purchase if it can help buy 20 minutes or so of entertainment so you can do the dishes or something.
on December 13, 2013
I really loved watching this sing-along as I found it to be very great and matches up to the classic Disney Sing Along Songs videos. However, I believe that the dance alongs are useless and I don't really like them. This receives 5 stars because of how awesome the songs were. I also believed more songs could have been added. The narration is okay but the animation used for the narration is original but not that well done. In the sing-along of "Little Patch of Heaven", the narration uses animation from the film but is actually well done.
on October 17, 2015
Our three year old had some speech delay problems. He absolutely loves this video! For a kid that doesn't like to use full sentences, it is music to our ears when we hear him singing a whole song. We will be ordering many more of these sing along DVDs.
on January 4, 2015
AWESOME! It is an excellent resource for my elementary music classroom. It is easily used to integrate and apply various standards of learning-- both in music and across the curriculum. HIGHLY recommend it-- it has helped on multiple occasions!
on September 3, 2016
Excellent for the toddler set! My almost four year old loves this, keeps her attention, she sings along.
on February 28, 2014
I bought this DVD because it included one of my favorite songs from The Goofy movie. When I played the DVD, everything went well UNTIL the track I had been waiting for. Then the DVD skipped through to the end of the DVD! There were no visible scratches to explain the defect. I was so disappointed!
on November 11, 2003
I bought this DVD to have a first look on the new "Brother Bear"-Songs. (In Germany the movie will start in march.) They're really nice and you can find the first song
of the new animated feature "Lion King 1 1/2. This sounds and look really good.
The DVD includes also "Dance A long Songs", but the choreography is perhaps somthing for children. Also the games you can play with your remote control.
This DVD is really nice, funny and with wonderful songs from "Brother Bear" incl. a cinema-ticket. But the running time is very short.
on September 28, 2004
This DVD was good,but it suffers the same problem as "Home on the Range Sing-along"-the kids showing off for the camera in the so-called "Dance Along".Once again,I suggest you skip the dance-along part if you don't want to see kids hamming it up and grinning stupidly at the camera while just stepping from side to side over and over again.

The only really fun parts of this DVD were the Sing-Alongs themselves and the karaoke.
on July 4, 2011
Wow! A new Sing-Along songs DVD with new songs to sing with! I am quite sure that the rest of my family would like this as well. And I love doing the bonus Dance-Along songs as well. It keeps me on the edge of my seat every second. Buy this if you are a lover of Disney songs from your favorite Disney movies!