Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping.
Ship it to us for free.
We are unable to process your trade-in order.
About the product
- Advanced competitive AI and improved drifting provide challenging, but entertaining action, while mini-games both related to the pixar universe and otherwise, provide the fun.
- Customize your world by customizing your cars. Modify paint color, wheels & rims, different hood options, side skirts, rear bumpers and spoilers.
- Game features 15 new playable characters to the Cars franchise.
- Eight racing environments, four brand new; Radiator Springs Speedway, Santa Carburera which takes you to the beaches, Motoropolis City where you can experience street racing and Autovia which gives you off road racing in the desert.
- Experience the fun as you race against a friend in arcade mode which consists of mini games, lap races, missions and more.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
In the Cars Race-O-Rama video game, players get to race against new characters through action-packed tracks to win the Race-O-Rama trophy as their own personalized Lightning McQueen. Join Lightning McQueen in Radiator Springs as he prepares his academy of student racers for the Race-O-Rama competition. Lightning finds out that Chick Hicks has his own set of academy student racers who don’t always compete fairly. These student racers are preparing to race in the same competitions in order to propel Chick Hick’s academy to the #1 spot. The races take place at various tracks from the beaches, into the cities and off to the Baja desert. Along the way, racers are upgrading their abilities and customizing their look. The finale consists of a fully modified, ultimate Lightning McQueen racing against a fully modified Chick Hicks for the Race-O-Rama trophy. Let the race begin!
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The controls and game were pretty easy to master for a young person. He enjoys seeing all the characters from Cars and playing as different characters while running the races or completing some of the mini-games. Our 2 year old son who is also a big Cars fan enjoys watching his brother play and seeing the characters, especially the tipping tractors.
I would defintiely recommend this game for any young Cars fan.