Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 108 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 127 reviews
on December 30, 2007
Right from the beginning, this CD will move you. Track 1 "I'll Try" might be the most under-rated or under-appreciated Disney track of all-time. Following this is equally engaging "When She Loved Me" from Toy Story. Other good tracks include light-hearted "Gaston" from Beauty and the Beast and o course The Siamese Cat song, which is a classic.

I held off purchasing this CD as I have other Disney CDs with overlapping tracks, and those tracks on this CD I was unaware of didn't interest me. I'm glad I bought this CD though, because I didn't know what I was missing.
on September 11, 2005
This Disney CD represents the "leftovers" that didn't make it on Vol 1 and Vol 2 of this series. Although it has some of my favorites, I don't listen to the entire CD often. Disney could have done a better job of editing the which sound files should make the cut on this one. Still, it's nice to have all 3 CDs.
on February 6, 2016
I absolutely LOVE these CDs. I have bought all 3, I love them SO much. I worked as a toddler teacher and now as a nanny, and these are the PERFECT thing to play for the kids. They are a thousand times better than those terribly annoying toddler music. After working with children for so long I can only take so much of the high pitched abc and 123 songs before my head explodes. This was the perfect solution! I grew up with this music and I even find my self singing to the music in the shower. If you want a relief from toddler music I definitely recommend these CDs. If you buy all three it's the perfect mix of all the music you grew up with. And it is Appropriate for Children! I love love love these CDs and would absolutely buy them again.
on September 28, 2011
I'm not quite 18 years old and have recently discovered the magic of Disney... again. I listen to this CD almost every day, and am amazed by the small insights the lyrics offer to life. Walt Disney surely understood how to teach children valuable lessons easily. I love all songs, particularly: "Give a little Whistle." This CD is a must-have in any collection, not just for kids, but also for adults
on April 2, 2013
Was in great condition! Classic songs from the actual movies! (Mostly the sequels on this one)

Perfect gift for a Disney fan!
on September 10, 2013
Love this CD! My kids and I always listen to Disney CDs on our drive to school and it puts us all in a great mood. The songs are classics and the kids love to sing along. Will continue to purchase Disney :-)
on March 26, 2014
While making plans for Disney World vacations you need some background music to become inspired. This does the trick and helps you get extremely hyped for the fun you will have as the days count down. It gets you in the spirit even when you can't get a dining reservation at the place or time you want. Disney is a magical experience and prepping for it can be equally magical. Love it.
on April 3, 2013
I play this in the car when my grandkids are riding.
They love it and sing along. Lots of fun!
on November 30, 2014
Great music. It was perfect for me (mid 20s), but my daughter didn't recognize many of the songs immediately. However, she has grown to love even the ones she didn't know before hand. I recommend if you want to share childhood memories with your children.
on October 29, 2013
This is an awesome compilation of every great disney song you want to have! It makes driving in the car so much more fun! There are so many disney songs that I forget about, and when I hear them I get sooo excited!