Shop Auto Winter Products Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. STEM Starting at $39.99 Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Prime member deal on Amazon Video: 50% off select Pixar movie rentals Prime member deal on Amazon Video: 50% off select Pixar movie rentals Prime member deal on Amazon Video: 50% off select Pixar movie rentals  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

Disney Lullaby Album
Format: Audio CD|Change

on October 6, 2017
I have this running multiple times a day. Very soothing. Liked it so much I got volume 2!
on August 31, 2017
This is beautiful! Baby loves it!
on May 15, 2017
Product as described
on August 19, 2017
Listening to this is a very nice way to go to sleep.
on July 4, 2011
What can I say. The music is awesome! We've had this playing for almost 2 months now... every night! I didn't have music for my little one (2yrs old) before now. We just now needed something to help her settle down to sleep. The volume level from one song to the next is consistent, and the songs are the songs I remember the words to (though these don't have words). It's the kind of music that I've now listen to when I want to sleep. I bought the 2nd Album of music as well, and got the same wonderful results. I switch the CDs between my little one's room and my room for sleeping from time to time, and never get tired of them. This music stays on all night at our house in a continuous loop. If you want music you will enjoy as well as your little one, these are the songs for you.
2 helpful votes
on August 7, 2017
It's a wonderful album. I bought it for my grandson. The music is sweet and beautifully orchestrated.
on January 13, 2014
The songs are nice but they don't 'flow' together. The first song has about 20 seconds of one song then goes right into another tune. I got this for my daughter to fall asleep to, but it's not as relaxing as her other CDs.
on May 31, 2017
Great for nursery class and just like in the description said perfect and new unopened.
on November 6, 2012
"Disney's Lullaby Album" is a perfect album to fall asleep to...and I'm not just talking about your child! This album is full of recognizable lullabys (i.e., "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star") and other soft music (i.e., "I Will" by John Lennon and Paul McCartney).

In addition to the quality of music, the album is incredibly effective. It has been both of my children's "go to bed" album, and there have been a few times that I have dozed off with them as well.

If you are looking for a perfect nap time/bed time/quiet rest time, this album is the one to buy!
2 helpful votes
on February 25, 2014
I'm a fan. It's just lovely to listen to! Our baby is in a phase where it takes a good bit of rocking to get her to sleep, and I don't mind hearing these songs over and over. They're very gentle (as it says!) and soothing. Other CDs I have are fine to listen to, but this is the one I prefer. It's a little less kiddie-sounding, if that makes sense - a much fuller, richer sound to the music. I also love the selection of songs! I like knowing them and being able to quietly sing along to most of them. Would definitely recommend it!