Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 147 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 158 reviews
on February 18, 2012
I am pleased with this Mickey Mouse egg ring. I use it for pancakes too and even use it to cut out a Mickey Mouse shape in my toddler's nutella & bread sandwiches (just rock product back & forth to get it to cut through the bread). My only complaint that has nothing to do with the actual product is that I could have probably gotten a better deal if I planned out my shopping better. Product only costs $4.95 through the Disney store (my egg ring came with the Disney store price tag still attached to it which lead me to look it up online to see if that was the real price since I had no clue). If you're planning to buy other Disney items, it might be worth it to research buying directly through them when they're having a good sale. I paid a little under $12 through amazon. Feel like I got a little ripped off and wish I had researched it more before buying so be sure to double check prices elsewhere!
33 comments| 57 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 19, 2016
We used this for both pancakes and eggs. My grandchildren enjoyed the new shapes! easy to use but be sure to precoat with a spray or with oil to keep the food from sticking to the surface. Not difficult to coat and works well.
on December 29, 2015
These were very easy to use and worked very well. Sprayed the inside with non-stick spray and they lifted off very easily once the pancake batter started to bubble up. After that, they flipped like a dream on my griddle! These were smaller than the red silicone one and perfect size for my younger grandkids.
on July 28, 2015
This item arrived in perfect confition but when I use it some of the egg whites runs under the ring. I noticed you have to apply pressure to the ring while the egg is cooking to prevent the egg white from running under the ring.
on December 21, 2014
it's pretty good. I have yet to make a pancake with it yet. The egg stuck to one side a little but that's with only one use. as time goes one I may get better at it. i may need to spray it better. we'll see how it works with a pancake. I just got this I recommend giving this a try a still. The Mickey Waffle iron is great. the silver one.
on April 3, 2013
I bought this for our upcoming trip to Disney. I figured I could use it for eggs, pancakes, sandwiches. I got this one because it seemed to be bigger than the cookie cutters I saw and I liked that it had a handle. However - it is NOT bigger and the silhouette is clearly crooked. I noticed it the second I pulled it out of the package. It is not symmetrical. One ear is larger than the other and they aren't positioned the same on the "head". Our trip is 10 days away still so I cannot yet speak to the function of this item (which is why I gave it 3 stars and not less). I will update my review after but unless if it works like exactly as I hope, I'm disappointed and even if it does it is still just so-so.
on April 29, 2013
My wife is a "Mickey-a-holic" and I knew that she'd like to have this on display if nothing else. I bought them for her birthday and used them to make her breakfast in bed.

They worked really well for eggs, but as other reviewers have said you will need to spray them with a release or wipe some butter on the sides.

Other than that they worked great. My wife can't wait to try them for pancakes for the kids!
on February 4, 2013
My daughter loooves when I use this ring to make her pancakes. It is super easy to use, to clean and to store. Breakfast takes on an entire new dimension when I emerge with a plate of Mickey (or Minnie) pancakes. I would stress that you apply cooking spray before each use. It simply allows them to release more easily, when you flip it over.

I have not tried the ring with eggs (my daughter is not an egg fan). But they are great for pancakes.
on October 9, 2014
Normal sized egg takes to long to cook in it. Egg doesn't get to spread enough. Wish this product was a bit larger. You can cook the egg low and slow I am sure but not really worth the effort. Esepcially if you are cooking more than 1 egg or for more than 1 person. Unless you buy multiple. Tried it once, never used it again.
on December 4, 2015
Terrible device. The one we got was misshapen but it doesn't even matter b/c the eggs leak out under the walls. The resulting egg looks like nothing but a blob. Should have made this one with silicon.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.