|Price:||$50.99 - $205.84|
- Dress Body: 100% Polyester; Overlay: 100% Nylon, Exclusive of Decoration; Cape: 100% Polyester
- Spot Clean with Damp Cloth. Do Not Wash, Bleach, Tumble Dry, Iron, or Dry Clean.
- Glitter art on dress!
- Full dress with petticoat
- Bow Headband Included!
- Beautiful fabrication!
- Beautiful fabrication!
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Includes: Dress, cape, headband. Does not include shoes. This is an officially licensed Disney costume.
The first and by far most memorable full-length animated feature from the Disney Studios, "Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs" has a simple story of a charming little princess saved from the evil deeds of her wicked step-mother, the queen, by a group of seven adorable dwarfs. This prestige full dress is what all girls dream for and now they can imagine and play make-believe as one of the most popular Disney Princess', Snow White. It has beautiful glitter art on the dress portraying a story of Snow White. This is a one of a kind Snow White costume. Costume Includes: Dress with petticoat, glittered character art, character cameo, detachable cape and matching bow headband.
- Product Dimensions: 14 x 20 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B003JH8QHU
- Item model number: 50490M-I
- Date first available at Amazon.com: February 20, 2009
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
While the other princess dresses are thrown in the toy chest, this one gets a place of honor in a hanger. It will be passed down to daughter #2 for sure.
I got this for my 3 (almost 4 at that time) yrs old daughter. She has taller height than average. It fit but maybe I should've gotten 5T. I think it will be big on 3yrs old. I would say 3 1/2yrs to 4yrs.
Overall, cape is very nicely done with nice buttons to attach. It comes with very cute headband. I would love to buy this again if she want to be a snow white again.
Suffice to say we are not in any way disappointed as the quality and look is as good as any we've seen. In fact the detail and finish create such a great look that Belle & Aurora unexpectedly had competition!
Fit was good around the body, but the skirt a little long. To shorten it we had a seamstress make a temporary hem which you can see in the photo and we hope this will also extend it's life as we can lower it again when the girls grow taller/older.
I'll upload some photos also.
My daughter did end up tearing it at the bottom and I was sadden by that, but thankfully her grandmother was able to fix the hem. She'll be wearing it again for Halloween.
Most recent customer reviews
Love Love the dress