Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Disney Princess Tangled Rapunzel Wig
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Florida Georgia Line Shop Now

on January 8, 2012
Ever since my 3 yr old daughter watched the movie Tangled, she has been wanting to have looong hair...Despite reading the negative reviews of other parents who purchased this wig for their daughters I went ahead and purchased it anyway. And let me tell you that all the reviews are true! As soon as one takes the wig out of its net, it gets tangled. Fortunately, I had a plan. I purchased a detangling product prior to receiving the wig, as well as a hard plastic hair brush. I lightly sprayed the wig, and gently brushed the wig. (If you brush or pull too hard, the hair just comes off) I then took hair from the left, right and middle parts of the wig and made a braid in the center. This prevented the wig from tangling, a little. After 1 hour of playing with this wig and getting it ready to present it to my daughter, I was exhausted. My daughter received her wig, and was very excited,( I also bought her the dress and slippers) she dresses like Rapunzel every time she gets. The wig does not get tangled as long as it is not handled! After she takes the wig off, I place it back in its original packaging, the net and box. If you have the patience, time and energy to do this it is well worth it, just to see the smile on your child. That is why I gave it 3 stars..(quality, well...0) Good luck
on June 9, 2013
My daughter loved this wig! It's very cute, but a pain to get to stay on the head of a 4 year old. My son thought it would be funny to rub his hand over the wig while she was wearing it and it made it a tangled mess! The instructions say NOT TO BRUSH OR COMB IT because it has sparkley ribbons throughout it. I combed it anyway because it was such a mess, but it took me HOURS! Then I let my daughter play in it again and it just tangles up on its own within minutes, and I'm stuck trying to fix it for hours. I ended up braiding it to try and eliminate the tangles, and that worked for a while, but its a mess again right now and i haven't had a chance to detangle it again. If you can find another wig, maybe made of real hair, go with that instead of this.
on June 23, 2016
bought this for my daughter who was 3 at the time. I also bought one for my 3 year old niece. My daughter is very tall and sturdy and my niece is very short and petite. The wigs fit neither child well.
Honestly I think they're garbage and they were small or uncomfortable on their heads.
I would not purchase again as it was a waste of money. They were unable to use for Halloween, or even to okay with around the house. I threw in garbage.
on April 29, 2014
Hello, Im from Costa Rica, my niece wanted her bday party of Tangled Rapunzel, so I bought this wig for her, she is 3 years old and fit perfectly, length is just perfect she was amazed with it. We decided to keep it as it came we just add little plastic flowerse to decorate it, she looked lovely! I recommend it 100%
on March 27, 2015
It really was Tangled. In just a few minutes it was standing up everywhere. It was also difficult to comb. Probably better for older child my 3 year old got the brush all tangled and stuck in the hair
on September 14, 2015
I just opened this - as it is for Halloween and unfortunately my time to return it has expired. I would have returned it. Its messy and the hair is falling out. Just not satisfied with it. Glad I have enough time to look for another one!
on October 24, 2015
I have been looking for a Rapunzel wig for my 3 year old's Halloween costume and was a little worried when the Target one got terrible reviews. I switched it up and went with this one and it is EXACTLY what I was looking for. It is a 'braid wig' that fits snug- I was shocked that my Toddler will actually wear it. It has golden strands in the wig too which she thinks are very fun. Great product and seller experience!
on January 9, 2013
This tangled wig isn't the same as the one shown in the picture. The one pictured (which has Rapunzel swinging from a rope in the lower left corner of the box) is the original Disney wig. The one that you will receive if you order this is the newer version -- there is a picture of Rapunzel standing in the lower left corner and the wig comes braided - which you can see through the clear portion of the box.

The difference in the two wigs isn't huge -- but might be an issue for anyone trying to replace an earlier wig. My daughter loves these wigs so we have purchased more than a few. As noted in all the reviews, the wigs (both versions) tangle really easily and so they don't last long. But at less than $10 you can replace them periodically. However, the newer version is shorter and thinner than the original and my daughter doesn't like it. She is very particular -- showing me images on-line of the box that contains the wig she prefers. Unfortunately, in this case the box shown doesn't match what you get.
on July 24, 2015
Save your money! My daughter was so excited for her "Repunzal hair" (we were going through a roll of toilet paper daily to create our own!), and this product has been very disappointing. It's not very long, will not stay on her head (even when attaches with many bows, bobby pins!), and sheds like crazy....
VINE VOICEon October 13, 2012
My daughter, who already has very long hair, loves this wig because it makes her feel like Rapunzel. The hair is long, glossy, and straight. The one drawback is that the hair is so long it tangles easily. My daughter has a lot of dress-up wigs, so she knows to take care of them and store them in the net they come in so that they don't get tangled. But it's very difficult to keep this one from the tangling. One of the problems is that there are some strands at the front of the wig that are sort of tied back to give the look of parted hair. These strands are not fixed, however, so in trying to adjust the wig, they've been displaced a bit and can lead to some lumps that have to be slowly and carefully untangled.

While my daughter loves the wig, she just can't get it on and off by herself without creating new tangles, so it's not nearly as much fun for her as some of the other wigs she has. Although we don't have it ourselves, I've seen Rapunzel wigs at the Disney resort that seem like they'd hold up much better simply because they are already braided lengths of hair that wouldn't require the work this one does. Of course, you can't swing the braid quite the same way you can swing these tresses, so I'm not sure they'd be any more fun for a kid either.