- Save 5% each on All Items offered by Oak Leaf LLC when you purchase 2 or more. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Beverage Dispenser Replacement Spigot,Oak Leaf Stainless Steel Polished Finished, Dispenser Replacement Faucet
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Quick Installation: This Beverage Dispenser Replacement Spigot requires 5/8 inch or 16mm diameter opening to install. It fits dispenser wall up to 11/16 inch or 17mm thick.
- Premium Quality –The Oak Leaf Beverage Dispenser Replacement Spigot is made of fine stainless steel, no lead included in the material, surprisingly durable and corrosive-resistant, good for health and with a long life with proper appliance.
- Multi-Function – The Oak Leaf Beverage Dispenser Replacement Faucet is great for Dispensing Tea, wine, water, juices and other beverage.
- Notice - Wash before use. If necessary, use 3/4 inch wrench for the nut, do not over-tighten. Rinse thoroughly by clean water with handle in partial open position (45 degree turn) after the usage. If used for sugary drink, we suggest removing the spigot from the dispenser and clean thoroughly.
- Warranty & Friendly Customer Service: We have a commitment to every buyer 100% satisfaction. After all, we are customers, too. So if you have any problems about our Oak Leaf Beverage Dispenser Replacement Spigot, just contact us, we’ll settle the issue according to your willingness.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Beverage Dispenser Replacement Spigot
Oak Leaf Superior Quality Stainless Steel Beverage Dispenser Replacement Spigot is designed to replace those easy to break and leaky plastic spigots on the market. Our spigots look decent, feel solid, and last a lifetime, perfect for Beverage Dispenser.
Durable stainless steel spigot makes serving easy, perfect for any beverage service application. This is the Best Solid Stainless Steel Beverage Replacement Spigot for Water, Cold Beverages, Juices, ect.
Material: 304 Stainless steel
Thread Pitch: 1.25MM/0.05inch
Size: as picture shows
Compare with similar items
Anchor Hocking Heritage Hill Glass Beverage Dispenser with Spigot, 2 Gallon
Sumerain Spigot for Beverage Dispenser,SUS304 Stainless Steel Metal Spigot Dispenser for Jar, Juice,Cold Drink,Wine,Beer
X-Chef Beverage Dispenser Replacement Spigot, Stainless Steel Polished Finished Replacement Faucet, Metal Spigot for Water Jug Dispenser
Circleware 69141 Rooster Beverage Drink Dispenser with Stand and Glass Lid, 1.3 gallon
FineDine Glass Beverage Dispenser Mason Jar with Leak Proof Spigot, 1 Gallon
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Oak Leaf LLC||Amazon.com||SUMERAIN USA RETAILER||X-Chef LLC||Amazon.com||Garden plus Home|
|Color||Stainless Steel||Clear||S7925SS||—||M. Rooster w/stand 1.3 Gal||Clear|
|Material Type||Stainless Steel||Non-Leaded Crystal||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Glass, Metal||Glass|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I didn't even realize that replacement spigots were sold until I got online to buy an entirely new dispenser, and I was happy to stumble across this! It got great reviews from a good number of people, so I ordered one.
I am SO PLEASED. It came in two days (thanks, Prime, you sexy shipping service you) and while it didn't have any sort of directions, I figured it out by looking at the picture online and a brief bit of trial and error.
The spigot is easily 5 times the weight of the plastic disaster that came with the dispenser originally, mainly because it is metal and not plastic. It feels super sturdy and the handle turns incredibly smoothly. The flow rate also seems to be a good bit quicker than the original spigot, which is fantastic, because the faster I get my iced coffee, the happier type of person I am. From a cosmetic standpoint, I think it makes my dispenser look a lot more 'classy' than it did originally, which doesn't really matter to me, as mine is always in the refrigerator, but I'm sure my salad dressings appreciate the change of scenery.
If I ever buy another dispenser, I will definitely be purchasing another one of these. No more coffee lakes for me!