Dog Treat Pouch with Waste Bags Dispenser, TaoTronics Dog Training Pouch with Waist Belt or Over the Shoulder Strap, Carries Treats, Toys, Keys etc. (2 x Carabiner Clips, 1 Roll of Dog Poop Bags)
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Additional carabiner for extra storage: Holds approx. 2 cups of kibble, a tennis ball, or your dog’s toys for his daily walk; hook your water bottle, a flashlight, your training clicker, etc. onto the 2 built-in carabiner clips this dog treat pouch comes with.
- Multiple wearing options: Clip the carabiner onto your belt or belt loop, adjust the pouch’s belt to best fit your waist, or attach the bag’s strap and carry it over the shoulders.
- Waterproof Fabric & extra storage: Bring all your canine equipment with 2 x zipper pockets, 2 x carabiner clips & 1 x big drawstring pouch and keep it dry thanks to the drawstring pouch’s weatherproof nylon fiber.
- Built-in bag dispenser: Keep training and daily walk tidy with the integrated bag dispenser to easily pull out waste bags; comes with 1 x 20 disposable bag roll included for free.
- Secure dual zipper pockets: Enjoy extra piece of mind with 2 zipper pockets for purse, credit cards, home key, etc.; enjoy playing with your pooch and avoid losing your valuables.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Extra Storage On The Move
The TaoTronics Dog Treat Pouch gives you the extra room you need to maximize fun or training time with your pooch. While easily holding up to 2 cups of kibble, a tennis ball, or your training tools, it comes equipped with 2 secure carabiner clips to hook a water bottle, your dog clicker, and even a flashlight for your evening stroll. To keep the whole activity tidy, you can rely on the built-in disposable bag dispenser to have easy access to the waste bags.
3 Convenient Ways To Wear & Go
Fully enjoy your training session or the ordinary stroll in the neighborhood with your pooch thanks to this drawstring pouch’s comfortable fit. Choose from 3 different possible wearing options: you can hook it up directly onto your belt or belt loop via the built-in carabiner, use the integrated belt to keep it around your waist, or attach the bag’s belt to the carabiner clips and hang it around your shoulders.
Keep Up The Fun With The Weatherproof Fabric
You know how it works, when Max wants to go out nothing will stop him. Not even the rain. Enjoy a weatherproof nylon fabric that’ll keep his treats and favorite toys dry despite the rainy weather.
Safe Zipper Pockets For Extra Peace Of Mind
He pulls, stubbornly jerks left and right, and suddenly lunges when you least expect it. And that is before he meets the neighbor’s poodle he’s crazy about...Make sure the daily walk stays fun and avoid losing your valuables while trying to keep up. The dog treat bag’s dual built-in zipper pockets are ideal to safely store purse, credit cards, and even your home or car keys.
What’s In the Box:
1 x Dog Treat Drawstring Pouch for Training (Model: TT-PA005)
1 x Adjustable Belt
2 x Carabiner Clips
1 x 20 Disposable Bag Roll
1 x User Guide
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
UPDATE* I was contacted by the seller and I just wanted to update this review to say how wonderful the customer service was. They sent me a replacement no problem which is great because we did really like this bag. THANK YOU
- Excellent construction--really well put together and attractive.
- Water resistant fabric.
- Bright inner treat bag.
- Carabiner clips.
- Poop bag dispenser conveniently on SIDE of pouch with perfectly sized opening.
- Zipper pockets are not big enough to hold my keycase or small Android phone in case.
- Roll of poop bags included is the thinnest ever (not a big deal because you can use better bags).
- Drawstring on treat bag is hard to pull all the way closed (J&Or brand bag much easier), WHICH IS SO IMPORTANT BECAUSE.....
- Pouch hangs in dump mode due to location of belt loops (see accompanying photos). This was a deal-breaker because I wanted to wear the belt over my shoulder. Even with the belt over my shoulder and the pouch against my side, it tipped over. It was even worse and flipped upside down with the extra weight of my keycase crammed in the zip pocket. I had read the critique and seen the product photo of the pouch precariously hanging over the guy's shoulder. So I had planned to loop the belt through the D-rings, but it wouldn't fit. I returned it.
-it's really waterproof (it's good they didn't lie about that)
-cute colors (main reason I went for this bag)
-has a poopy bag dispenser
-cheaper compared to the MightyPaw Treat Pouch (sorry MightyPaw)
-good size: fits my HTC 1+, chapstick, pocket hand sanitizer, a small spray bottle, a 4 oz bag of treats, and 6.5 oz container I use to hold kibble
-over-the-shoulder option could be better designed (MightyPaw Treat Pouch had a separate carabiner clip on one side for keys or whatever you want)
Photos are of the back of the pouch, front of the pouch, and the stuff I can fit in the pouch
I do have one minor complaint: the drawings in the user guide are SO SMALL that it's impossible to figure out how to hook one of the strap ends to the carabiner (to carry bag across chest). Why on earth would a company that has as a tagline, "technology enhances life" provide such an eye-straining and annoying instruction guide? I had no idea how to hook the one end, so I took a guess as to what the drawing suggested - only to have the bag repeatedly fall off. Thankfully my husband figured it out after a few minutes of fiddling with it, no thanks to the lousy user guide.
Photo 1: shows user guide with dime next to drawings for size comparison
Photo 2: shows the strap end that attaches nicely/securely into the provided carabiner and hook
Photo 3: shows the other strap end that has to be hooked onto the strap itself
Photo 4: shows both strap ends
Please, Taotronics, consider making your user guide more eye- and user-friendly.