Haier HBM-F25 2.0 Liter Hybrid Water Boiler and Warmer, Hot Water Dispensers Hot&Cold Water 0℃~99℃ Adjustable with De-chlorination Technology, LED Digital Display Screen Stainless Steel Interior
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Cooling speed-up: Micro-computerized temperature control system: 5-minute fast boil, rapid cooling, 24 hours Intelligent keep-warm temperature settings and De-chlorination mode to reduce chlorine in water.
- Easy to Use: Pressing button to boil and easily setting warm-keep temperature, one-press dispenser. Water level Indicator, warning water level.
- Capacity: 2.0L capacity of this water boiler, not only can brew milk powder and coffee, also can other home usage.
- Security Guarantee: Few steam to prevent being scalded, dry-boiled protection.
- What's included: Haier Hybrid Water Boiler and Warmer, our hassle-free 12-month warranty and friendly customer service.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Hot Water anytime, all the time!
The Haier HBM-F25 2.0 Liter Water Boiler & Warmer has a high accuracy micro-computerized temperature control system. You can get the hot water rapidly and keep it at a constant temperatures amongst 24 hours. This hot water heater can easily and conveniently achieve your disired different drink-water temperature requirement, such as brewing baby milk powder, coffee, tea, intstant noodles and other usage purposes. What you're expected to do is to simply fill water into the boiler, plug it in and then press the buttons.
Focused on healthy drinking
5 minutes De-chlorination mode to get fresh water taste, no any coating chemincal substances to touch water to generate odor and seduce some tiny organisms in.
LED Digital Display Panel
Large-size digital display panel for you to read easily, what temperature and process operation you desired from press button can be dynamically shown there.
Obvious features with your boiler & warmer
1. Performance experiences: fast boiling, quick cooling by fan, free choice of temperature setting (adjustable tempereature : actual indoor temperature ~ 99)
2. Operation experience: plain panel operation style, one-touch electric dispenser
3. Reliable materials: 304 stainless steel interior material with FDA food-grade certificate, all plastic parts BPA-free.
4. Safety design: Dry-boiled protection, few steam coming out to scald, low-water level warning.
Top customer reviews
First, it sets up fast and easy right out of the box and looks fine on the counter. I rinsed the inner water reservoir according to the directions by running the heated water through the unit until empty. I initially set the unit to boil, then fast cool to 37 °.
I tested water temperature and found my grandson likes his at 43°. There is no F ONLY C so simply do your research and test the water for your baby. Any simple Google search will do.
Now, I get up, power up the machine, it's set to 43° and then the set temp button and that's it. Warm water all day on demand. This is NOT like a keurig where the water sits and needs time between uses to heat up. IT STAYS AT THE SET TEMPERATURE ALL DAY. Just put the EMPTY bottle on the base, push the button to release the water, push it to stop flow at whatever ounce you need then add the formula, lid and shake. That's it! Add the formula after assures for proper safe mixtures. Too much water is dangerous for a baby!
No clogging or mold that can be found with the baby formula machines that mix for you. It's just the water. You control everything so baby gets a warm fresh properly mixed bottle eveytime.
If you're going back and forth trying to decide between this and the formula mixer I can't tell you that a mixer won't work but I can tell you THIS machine will make you a warm bottle on demand all day every day in seconds.
I wanted to come back in and add that I've found that if I make a bottle and kyler isn't ready for it yet, I open the water tank lid and just float the bottle inside. Seriously, I love this machine!
The unit tends to splash quite a bit if you are using the short coffee/ tea mug, since it’s designed for use with tall bottles it's better that you hold the cup up to the dispenser rather than setting them on the drip tray to avoid the water splash.
Overall I am happy with the purchase It's very convenient since you will always have hot water available to you at your desire temperature level. 👍
Unfortunately this item only offers temperature readings in Celsius and takes a long time to boil and cool. We found using a simple, and less expensive, electric kettle for boiling the water and allowing it to cool on its own works just as well.