Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $39.00 shipping
4-Year Home Security Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
Adel LED Display Keyless Biometric Fingerprint Door Lock Trinity 788
|Price:||$168.00 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Can store 99 fingerprints and one group of password
- Single latch door lock,Satin chrome finish,Reversible handle
- Precise comparison within 360
- CMOS 0.3MP resolution sensor
- The interval time of open and lock door is 5s
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
Ultraloq UL3 BT Bluetooth Enabled Fingerprint and Touchscreen Keyless Smart Lock (Satin Nickel)
Ultraloq UL3 Fingerprint and Touchscreen Keyless Smart Lever Door Lock (Satin Nickel)
iTouchless Bio-Matic Fingerprint Door Lock, Right Handle, Silver
Fingerprint Door Lock with Bluetooth Biometric Smart Lock Keyless Home Entry + 5pcs of RFID Cards (Zinc Alloy)
ZKTeco L7000U Fingerprint Biometric Lockset Keyless Smart Door Lock with Visual Menu Display Support Unlocking Records Tracking & User Data Backup
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||TeKit Coolstore||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||ZKTeco||ZKTeco|
|Item Dimensions||12 x 8 x 12 in||7 x 6.3 x 3.5 in||7 x 6.3 x 3.5 in||8 x 7 x 7 in||12.6 x 7.48 x 9.84 in||13.39 x 9.45 x 11.02 in|
1. Card Type: Fingerprint
2. Material: Metal
3. Working Voltage: 3AAA mV
4. Static Power Supply: 3AAA
5. Input voltage: 6V1.5V Alkaline Battery (Section 4)
6. Static Power: < 8mA
7. Dynamic Power: < 150mA
8. Storage Capacity: 99
9. Fingerprint Acquisition Time: < 0.2s
10. Fingerprints of Time: < 1s
11. Boomed From (FRR): < 1%
12. Recognition Rate of False (FAR)
13. Use Finger Point: 360
14. Fingerprint Set Template: Generate a Module 2 Times
15. Battery Life (Standby): 2 Years
16. Working Environment Humidity: RH(45~85)%
17. Color: Matt Chrome
18. Dimensions: (5.91 x 2.76 x 1.18)" / (15.0 x 7.0 x 3.0)cm (L x W x H)
1 x Adel Silver 788 Fingerprint Lock
1 x Standby Lock
1 x Operation Instruction
1 x Installation Instruction
1 x Tool Bag
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1) The fingerprint reader is accurate and fast. Basically it takes less than 5 seconds to open the door and is way more convenient than fiddling with keys.
2) It stores 100 fingerprints, which is great since we have family nearby that we wanted to give access to and this eliminates the need to hand out a bunch of keys that they might lose. Moreover, it permits us to put in multiple fingers for the same person so it can be used when one hand's otherwise occupied.
3) The outer case for the lock is solid - looks like it would hold up to casual attempts to break it.
4) It's convenient to add and delete new people - really handy when you have overnight visitors and you want to give them access for just a night.
1) The latch on the first unit we got fell apart and we had to send it back for replacement. The vendor handled it without any quibbles, but it's still odd that something as proven as a latch would fail while the high-tech gizmos worked flawlessly.
2) It REALLY helps to watch the installation videos so you can see the calibration points that are stamped on the inside of the doorknob. They're mighty small and I couldn't tell which stampings the instructions were referring to without a picture. Go to trinity788.com for the info (they don't tell you that in the packing).
3) The fingerprint reader is persnickety. I'm sure it's the flipside of it being accurate and not letting just anybody in, but you'll have to remember the exact finger location and orientation that you used when your fingerprint (or thumbprint) was registered. BTW - the unit's set up makes thumbprints more convenient. Not a problem, just a comment.
4) The unit's too tall to fit in the traditional lower location in doors with predrilled doorknob and deadbolt holes, so you'll have to mount the unit in the upper hole. I wish the manufactures could have designed around this.
5) Be forewarned that you'll have to drill an additional 3/8" hole in the door. This hole is required to keep the unit vertical. Not a big deal, but some people care.
Overall, it's working great and is quite a cool gadget - it's a great conversational item.
Con when installing: It was too tall to be on the lower hole of a doorway made with holes for a door handle and deadbolt. It looked odd on the top gang. I ended up installing on the bottom and put something to cover the top. 5 years later, I barely notice this, but at the time of installation I was thinking of returning the lock or buying a new door with only one predrilled hole.
The door itself is recessed a little from the elements and we live in Arizona, so I can't say whether it would be as tough in full elements, but it still looks brand new.
We have a very hectic house between me and my wife, both of our kids Grandparents, cousins, and friends. We also have a few other baby sitters and a housekeeper all entered on the door. Since 2012, I've replaced the batteries once and only because it sounded like the mechanism was turning slower than normal.
It's great if
- you have a lot of groceries or crazy kids that need your attention/hand holding so they don't run out into the street.
- you want to go for a quick jog without keys/wallet
- you have a relative that visits from out of town and you might not be there, but they are already saved in the system
- you have temporary guests/workers that you want to add and remove quickly. No keys need to be made and they can't make copies either ;)
Advise for you:
make a list of people that are added to the door and keep it. After 5 years I just went through and removed everyone because I didn't keep a list. We have had couchsurfers added that we haven't seen since - see couchsurfing.com to understand if this is an unfamiliar concept to you. We also have a relationship with a friend that may or may not turn sour.
A list would have been great to quickly do this without having to add people back. You forget that people can't get into your house without it!
All in all, this is a quality product with a long life of enjoyment for us.